What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Foinikas, wasn't there a statement to that effect ?
Cavusoglu had made a comment many years ago,implying Turkey with help from their NATO allies could occupy Russia in 7 days. That's why I had made a meme back then:

1temxh.jpg

Putin's speech was calm and devoid of surprises

There is no official declaration of war
No advertisement for full mobilization
No claim of victory

View attachment 842546
It's funny,because the Western media kept saying for days that would warn of nuclear war and chaos

You can deputinize Russia if you invent a weapon more powerful than the 5000 Russian nukes.

Meanwhile it's wishful thinking, Western insane suicidal self-destructive propaganda.

American elite understand this obvious thing, because they are sovereign and smart.
EU dumbshit burocrats and their little dumbshit ciberfans can't because they are idiots, and brainwashed by a nonsense ideology of lies, because they obbey orders by money, they are corrupt and just dumbsh*t.

We deUSSRsized Russia before. 🙂👍

I will wait for Foinikas's explanation.

Good that you rejected that previous position of yours too. :tup:

I don't think that will happen soon. :)

You btw often dont understand.

I have no problems with communists in russia when russia got permanent crippled.

You btw often dont understand.

I have no problems with communists in russia when russia got permanent crippled.

You actually don't understand this, the Communist party of Russia is the second-largest party there and consequently spread everywhere including in the bureaucracy and military. You think NATO will snap its fingers and the Russian Communists will obey to not do anything, to not defend their country, to not counter ?

But again that was back during the Battle of Al Bab. Years ago.

Still I suppose the Erdogan government will retain such fantasies. :) That their drones and all supplied to Zelensky have "performed well".

Still I suppose the Erdogan government will retain such fantasies. :) That their drones and all supplied to Zelensky have "performed well".
At some point the Russians or Westerners will get angry at them for being two-faced

pathetic attempt at western propaganda.

Make outlandish rumours, attribute them to Russian sources, and when it is proven to be obviously false...

you SCREAM: OMG!! RUSSIA FAKE NEWS!!! WEST STRONK

and then that is used as evidence of Russian "fake news" and then when legitimate news comes of western terrorists captured by the Russian army, They can be deflected as "same as the canadian general? blalablalbla west stronk!!!"

really sad... do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom