What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
US armed forces during the first Gulf War would wreck this Russian Army.

The Russians are more like orcs than a true military. True cannon fodder.
Russian army is outdated they stand no chance against any military in the top 10 let alone US armed forces.

I dont hate Russia. Russia is an enemy of Europe and as you may understand i want a threat to be removed. Thats not hate. I always wanted visit lake baikal and im actually sad that i will never be able to do so.

Once Russia retreats from Ukraine and is not hostile with europe all this can change

Good that you have rejected your previous position where didn't consider Russia civilized. Nice that you want to visit the lake Baikal which will definitely be possible if Europe convinces Zelensky to expel the Nazis from Ukraine and puts on trial all those in the Ukrainian military who committed crimes against former Ukrainians and in the rest of the war zone.

Russian army is outdated they stand no chance against any military in the top 10 let alone US armed forces.

Yes because Sultan Erdogan's Syrian-and-Libyan-killer and Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood supporter military will invade Russia and take Moscow in a week.

Good that you have rejected your previous position where didn't consider Russia civilized. Nice that you want to visit the lake Baikal which will definitely be possible if Europe convinces Zelensky to expel the Nazis from Ukraine and puts on trial all those in the Ukrainian military who committed crimes against former Ukrainians and in the rest of the war zone.

Yes because Sultan Erdogan's Syrian-and-Libyan-killer and Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood supporter military will invade Russia and take Moscow in a week.

First we must expell putinist nazis from Ukraine. Then deputnize Russia. As long Putinism is in Russia, we will have cold war.

Turkish officials never made such statements it is a lie.

First we must expell putinist nazis from Ukraine. Then deputnize Russia. As long Putinism is in Russia, we will have cold war.

You are back again. :nono: Well, if you don't want Putin then you will have to deal with the Communists.

Turkish officials never made such statements it is a lie.

@Foinikas, wasn't there a statement to that effect ?

Russian army is demotivated and suffering heavy casualties such huge losses are unsustainable Ukraine will win.

You are back again. :nono: Well, if you don't want Putin then you will have to deal with the Communists.

The bs was spread by a western satire magazine shows what kind of an idiot you really are to believe it was really said by Turkish officials.

I have no problem with the communists. The goal is to permanently weaken russia so it poses no threat anymore. We are on a good way regarding that.

The bs was spread by a western satire magazine shows what kind of an idiot you really are to believe it was really said by Turkish officials.

I will wait for Foinikas's explanation.

I have no problem with the communists.

Good that you rejected that previous position of yours too. :tup:

The goal is to permanently weaken russia so it poses no threat anymore. We are on a good way regarding that.

I don't think that will happen soon. :)

You can deputinize Russia if you invent a weapon more powerful than the 5000 Russian nukes.

Meanwhile it's wishful thinking, Western insane suicidal self-destructive propaganda.

American elite understand this obvious thing, because they are sovereign and smart.
EU dumbshit burocrats and their little dumbshit ciberfans can't because they are idiots, and brainwashed by a nonsense ideology of lies, because they obbey orders by money, they are corrupt and just dumbsh*t.

Mariupol sign in english and ukie. But not Russian, even though thats mariupols common language:

1652110105191.png

If this is not cultural genocide, I dont know what is. Russians need to cleanse Ukraine from this imposed wester puppet coup regime

Russian Defense: Downing of two Donetsk MiG-29 fighters and a Su-25 fighter in the Kharkov region
@Alhadath_Brk

Russian Defense: Our forces destroyed an American-made radar in Ukraine
@AlainBRK

Russian Defense: Destruction of Ukrainian helicopters on the outskirts of Odessa using Onyx cruise missiles
@AJABreaking

#Ukraine - Kyiv announces the killing of the deputy commander of the navy by a missile from a Russian fighter that targeted his helicopter
@Alhadath_Brk

Mariupol sign in english and ukie. But not Russian, even though thats mariupols common language:

View attachment 842542

If this is not cultural genocide, I dont know what is. Russians need to cleanse Ukraine from this imposed wester puppet coup regime
In contrast, in XinJiang, China, Uyghur text is on every road sign, even though it is not the language spoken by the majority since there is not a single ethnic majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom