What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You there to see that?
Or stuff your NED controller feeding you with?

Together with you well documented stuff on Yugoslavia?

My take on Yugoslavia is in following post:

Fair and balanced.

Offtopic as well but I felt the need to address another curious member. Not that he understood much.

It is my independent observation that Russian troops are involved in most of the fighting across Ukraine. There is so much content circulating on the web showing the obvious. Russian troops have suffered most of the losses in Ukraine due to obvious reasons. Check my repository thread for a change.

Russia-backed separatists are fighting in some sectors of Donbas? Fair enough. You are welcome to show these developments in your posts. But these developments do not take away from other realities of the war.

Regarding Chechens:

My NED controller? Do you think PDF administration is clueless or something? Do not get personal with members here, or provoke any member. Keep it professional and respect Forum Rules. This is my second reminder.

This criminal thief is insane, out of control, drunk of own propaganda and lies.

I think it's not a good idea steal money from a state with several thousand nuclear weapons.

The Moscow Times (TMT) is an independent Amsterdam based English-language and Russian-language online newspaper.

Owner: Tiamti PLC supported by Dutch foundation Stichting

So it is indeed NOT a Moscow based newspaper.

So misleading and it was done intentionally as many will imagine it is an official Russian news.
:coffee:

Moscow Times is not a Russia based publication and China Uncensored is not a China based publication.

Perhaps it is about time China should started their own Texas Times or Hawaii Times or Russia their own Downing Street Times based in Mosow.

Just my two cent.

@ LeGenD

Last edited:
Lol. It is shocking how Russian is fighting this war, they should be able to destroy all artillery, tanks, anti air missiles, after all they have a great air force.
Actually, we PERCEIVED that the Russian Air Force (VKS) was great. Now that perception has been shattered.

The Moscow Times (TMT) is an independent Amsterdam based English-language and Russian-language online newspaper.

Owner: Tiamti PLC supported by Dutch foundation Stichting

So it is indeed NOT a Moscow based newspaper.

So misleading and it was done intentionally as many will imagine it is an official Russian news.
:coffee:

Moscow Times is not a Russia based publication and China Uncensored is not a China based publication.

Perhaps it is about time China should started their own Texas Times or Hawaii Times or Russia their own Downing Street Times based in Mosow.

Just my two cent.

@ LeGenD

I wonder why independent newspapers have to be based abroad given how Russia and China are heavens of the free press and where journalists don't die in mysterious circonstances or fall of balconies... :lol:

I wonder why independent newspapers have to be based abroad given how Russia and China are heavens of the free press and where journalists don't die in mysterious circonstances or fall of balconies... :lol:
Not unless you can proved your wildest imagination and allegation.

Why only target China and Russia alone?

Are they your named and also imagary enemies?

NATO didn't do shit
Ayo why are people suddenly feeling sorry for Serbia during the NATO attack? Have they forgotten what those evil pos did to the Bosnians? Literal genocide?
When the bosnians were systematically killed

NATO didn't do shit

When the bosnians were systematically killed
No no. The UN didnt do shit when the Bosnians were genocided. The only UN country to do something meaningful was Pakistan, and that was by sending Bakta Shikan ATGM and other weaponry to Bosnia to defend themselves.

NATO intervened in 1999 during the Yugoslav-Kosovo war seeing what those Serbians did to the Bosniaks before hand. (something people forget). The NATO bombings that ensued was a result of that.

So many lives lost, even though it could have been so easily prevented.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Victory day in Moscow today had a funeral vibe. Putin’s framing has now narrowed to Donbas :closed:

If NATO is so impotent...why is Russia losing 10 generals and its flagship?

Why has NATO lost the war?

_____

The only UN country to do something meaningful was Pakistan

As well as Iran. Supplying numerous 747 transport aircraft worth of weaponry and ammunition, sending over IRGC volunteers and especially trainers (of which several where martyred in combat and are now buried in Bosnia), setting up an entire battalion of the Bosnian army, familiarizing Bosnians with Islamic martyrdom culture, supporting them in military intelligence, providing humanitarian aid through the Iranian Red Crescent, extending political and diplomatic support etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom