What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly stop your hypocrisy, west has shown that they can't be trusted, Russia has faced it first hand, if US and UK had not given assurances to Russia, you have not seen reunion of Germany and freedom of 12 states from USSR, kindly get your facts right, also west is not saint either, since centuries west have also colonized, killed slaved and looted other countries and their people, even in last 2 decades west has killed millions of people in ME in wars started on lies, so why no war crime proceedings on those, specially war on Iraq and Libya??

What has Iraq to do with Ukraine? Dude stop whataboutism. Russia is a facist terror regime that comitts horrible crimes in Ukraine.

As for rest of your bullshit, glad you admitt that Russia terrorized eastern europe and only gave "freedom" to them when it became too weak. Guess what? Those 12 eastern european nations dont have intention to get attacked by russia again. Because of that they join NATO and other will follow.

Already replaced with newly produced hardware.
Some people dont seem to realize the fact that russia is also a good military industry. They know the war they have started will involve nato weaponry and hence, losses are imminent. So far its west who is fighting the war ukraine is providing human resource.

Russian Air Force heavy bombers have dropped bunker busting bombs on to thr Azovstal Steelworks in Mariopul.

DNR militia has surrounded the Steel Works.

The remain AZOV neo-NAZI battalion still holding up was still dreaming of being repatriated to third countries.

Civilians released claimed that they were held hostage by the Ukrainian AZOV neo-NAZI troops in the steelworks.

Russian Air Force heavy bombers have dropped bunker busting bombs on to thr Azovstal Steelworks in Mariopul.

DNR militia has surrounded the Steel Works.

The remain AZOV neo-NAZI battalion still holding up was still dreaming of being repatriated to third countries.

Civilians released claimed that they were held hostage by the Ukrainian AZOV neo-NAZI troops in the steelworks.

You are completely deluded if you think this isn’t a war. You sound like a child.
The SC said:

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

I'm curious to see why this post is getting such heat, and I know I'm going to regret this but,.......click on the linky and,........oh for F*&^s sake, how can anybody think that? The Russians have been foxing this whole time? They're holding back and what, lulling the Ukrainians into a false sense of security?

Right, refresh page and ignore content again. I'm saving myself so much time sifting through some of the rubbish on this thread with liberal use of the ignore function.

YOU are using fabricated and uncorroborated lies from disinformation campaign by lying Western social media and MSM to support your flimsy argument.

If you hope for Ukraine to win a war this war is very a TALL ORDER.

Today is V-day in Moscow, I am looking forward yo the FIREWORK promised to us by your idol Zalensky aka the liar.

Latest: Russia laid a trap in the Snake Island and Ukraine fells for it suffering heavy casualties. The US supplied M777 howitzers used have no visible effects.

:coffee:
The interview with the Pope was made in Western MSM.
YOU twisted the words in the interview.
A Youtube video is a better source?

Last edited:
The commander of the remaining AZOV neo-NAZI forces trapped inside the Azovstal steelworks allegedly told the soldiers that the world, US and NATO will rescue them.

Russia ultimatum is uncompromising.

Surrender or all of them will PERISH.

wallpaper
FSPJWZAXEAEekrE

The SC said:

I'm curious to see why this post is getting such heat, and I know I'm going to regret this but,.......click on the linky and,........oh for F*&^s sake, how can anybody think that? The Russians have been foxing this whole time? They're holding back and what, lulling the Ukrainians into a false sense of security?

Right, refresh page and ignore content again. I'm saving myself so much time sifting through some of the rubbish on this thread with liberal use of the ignore function.

It’s hilarious seeing how far the Russian trolls have moved the goalposts since the end of February.

Last edited:
The interview with the Pope was made in Western MSM.
YOU twisted the words in the interview.
I twisted his word.

Wow. That is so personal.

That is not even my vblog.

Unlike you.

Pure speculation.

So Ukraine is winning. What is in the stake for you?

The incoming oil embargo by the EU will wreck havoc on Russia finances, oil industry. If Putin can’t quickly find alternative customers, and due to fact that Russia lacks strategic oil storages, the oil wells will collapse.

Once the wells collapse it will be extremely difficult and costly to reopen.

Care to explain how the oil wells will "collapse"??? Lol

The SC said:

Me too. Half the people in the thread are in my ignore list. No issues with anyone. But they just make the page load very slow :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom