What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
NK today is there because of China, although both have some issues, but with out China support NK would have fallen.

As I have said before that China's main objective is to bring parity or near parity with US military first, they will avoid military confrontation as much possible, while US will try to pull them in arms race and confrontation in other countries, what now China should do is to covertly support Russia in Ukraine because if west succeeded against Russia using Ukraine then they will come after countries who feel close to China although not an ally, while west will also create situation in Taiwan similar to Ukraine to bleed China.

In 21st century nothing can be done covertly.

What I don't understand is, why China is not covertly supporting Russia like west supporting Ukraine??

This is the war where China can stop west from aggressing into Indo Pacific specially in Taiwan, US will create similar situation for China after destroying Russian military capabilities, it's right time to test modern weapons built by China in real war.
Stop the west? Who is doing the actually fighting? Ukrainians and Russians. Not NATO or the rest of the world. Would China be glad to send in their top of the line weaponry into Ukraine and let that fall into enemy hands? I'm sure the U.S. and rest of the world be happy to see the insides of China's weaponry.

I haven't followed you two's discussion so please tell me again why you want him dead and the American system alive.
He wants nuclear war and is fine with himself being dead, hence please skip the first part and proceed to the second.

I find it funny the hate towards Americans by some here. Every civilization has done good and bad, not one is perfect.
Just remember America could simply stop providing food aid to Africa and millions would die in 12 months. They could also stop donating and providing aid after every world disaster. I think it’s clear the good outweighs the bad.

Take a minute and reflect, Russia, China, the Eu don’t provide anywhere near the free aid the US does, so next time you’re chanting death to America remember it’s death to millions around the world as well.

Treasonous Ukraine regime renamed Donetsk settlement into "New York":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_(Ukraine)

What Uncle Toms.

@Tai Hai Chen

_______

These past few days NATO propaganda alleging Russian war crimes has gone into overdrive again it would seem. Look at the control map of the war to understand why: Russian encirclement of Slavyansk has made significant progress and soon the Donbas cauldron will materialize.

It's almost mechanical, synchronized and oh so predictable: at every major setback, NATO and its mouthpieces shower the public with another ton of stories about atrocities they claim Russia has committed, in order to deflect from and cover up news of Russian battlefield achievements, and because propaganda is basically the only option a thoroughly impotent NATO is left with.

If NATO is so impotent...why is Russia losing 10 generals and its flagship?

He wants nuclear war and is fine with himself being dead, hence please skip the first part and proceed to the second.

I find it funny the hate towards Americans by some here. Every civilization has done good and bad, not one is perfect.
Just remember America could simply stop providing food aid to Africa and millions would die in 12 months. They could also stop donating and providing aid after every world disaster. I think it’s clear the good outweighs the bad.

Take a minute and reflect, Russia, China, the Eu don’t provide anywhere near the free aid the US does, so next time you’re chanting death to America remember it’s death to millions around the world as well.

Ignore him. He is a eastern german of the generation that got its mind banged by russian propaganda. Older east germans above 60 hate russians. Young east germans younger than 40 hate russians as well. Its that narrow band 40 to 60 that is lost. Their numbers are low and they get ignored by german politics as well. Just read his bullshit about merkel dictatorship ect.

It's very easy to hate the Americans, you guys are the biggest hypocrites.

Ignore him. He is a eastern german of the generation that got its mind banged by russian propaganda. Older east germans above 60 hate russians. Young east germans younger than 40 hate russians as well. Its that narrow band 40 to 60 that is lost. Their numbers are low and they get ignored by german politics as well. Just read his bullshit about merkel dictatorship ect.
Agreed.

Important thread please read

It would seem as this is the last stand for the defenders of Mariupol inside Azov Steel Plant.

Some revelations:

NATO refused to supply Azov with Javelins as per the commander interviewed on Skype
—-
This was their last message:

Samoilenko: “We are encircled. We spent our resources on the defense of Mariupol.” He says nothing was saved for them personally. “We are, here, basically dead men. Most of us know this. It’s why we fight so fearlessly.”

—-
As a Pakistani to me these men have fought like lions to defend their country - one can’t deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom