What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants nuclear war and is fine with himself being dead, hence please skip the first part and proceed to the second.

I find it funny the hate towards Americans by some here. Every civilization has done good and bad, not one is perfect.
Just remember America could simply stop providing food aid to Africa and millions would die in 12 months. They could also stop donating and providing aid after every world disaster. I think it’s clear the good outweighs the bad.

Take a minute and reflect, Russia, China, the Eu don’t provide anywhere near the free aid the US does, so next time you’re chanting death to America remember it’s death to millions around the world as well.

America has done a lot of good around the world and it has also done a lot of harm.

It's the curse of being powerful. Everything America does is amplified. For good or for bad.

It's very easy to hate the Americans, you guys are the biggest hypocrites.
As if everyone else isn’t 🤷🏿‍♂️
Thanks for ignoring my post, just proving my point.
For the record, If it was on a ballot I’d vote to end our generosity all together, the world would be a much more dangerous place and not for me.

America has done a lot of good around the world and it has also done a lot of harm.

It's the curse of being powerful. Everything America does is amplified. For good or for bad.
Exactly we can agree on that 👍🏿

China doesn't give a damn about offending the US, but China doesn't want to poison its relationship with Western Europe.

Should tell that to Xi since his "wolf warrior" diplomats are attempting to bully smaller EU countries due their relations with Taiwan and are hostile towards Europe in general. And that was before this war started.

Now Chinas reputation is even worse among Europeans.

Yes. I can see it daily in this thread.
I am not interested in thread with this particular matter only in your statements regarding Bosnia past and referemces, you act like i described.

Because it would destroy China as well.

Will China risk its business with economic giants like EU and USA? For Russia with its anemic. Small . Economy? No.

China is a single party state and if the leader isn't good it means they can do it even thought it causes huge problems... Putin is surrounded by yes men and you gotta wonder if Xi has done the same.

Should tell that to Xi since his "wolf warrior" diplomats are attempting to bully smaller EU countries due their relations with Taiwan and are hostile towards Europe in general. And that was before this war started.

Now Chinas reputation is even worse among Europeans.

Anyone who supports Taiwan in any way, shape, or form is China's enemy. And that includes America and whoever else.

What I don't understand is, why China is not covertly supporting Russia like west supporting Ukraine??

This is the war where China can stop west from aggressing into Indo Pacific specially in Taiwan, US will create similar situation for China after destroying Russian military capabilities, it's right time to test modern weapons built by China in real war.

Who is planning to invade Taiwan?

Is it China or "the west?

Anyone who supports Taiwan in any way, shape, or form is China's enemy. And that includes America and whoever else.

Truth is that PRC cannot tolerate democracy on it's door steps as it would put CPC's legimetaty into questions because they dont hold general elections themselves.

Because it would destroy China as well.

Will China risk its business with economic giants like EU and USA? For Russia with its anemic. Small . Economy? No.

China cannot be blackmailed. Chinese men are the most intelligent men on the planet.

Truth is that PRC cannot tolerate democracy on it's door steps as it would put CPC's legimetaty into questions because they dont hold general elections themselves.

Xi considers himself emperor. A democratic Taiwan is a threat.

Zero force protection- zero situational awareness - Warfare Russia style - still thinking it’s the 1980’s.

Still doing better than the US did in Iraq and Afghanistan where the US got its arse handed to it by sandal wearing folks.

What good has US (the smallest country in the semi continent of north amerika) done? I am eager to hear.

The US spends a lot of money on humanitarian aid around the world. The US, as a government and as a society, has given a lot of technology, art and science to the rest of the world. Occasionally, yes it does happen, the US uses its global power to hold murderous dictators accountable for crimes against their people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom