What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taiwan will not be obliterated, but Taiwan will be back with China and that lesbian Japanese bitch Tsai will be dangling on piano wire under a lamp post together with all other traitors and that be carried out by those in Taiwan.

Any USA carrier once west of 3rd Island chain will be known, tracked and targeted.

Non of the USA carriers can even hope to get west of 2nd Island Chain before they be pumped full of hell fire from end to end , and side to side. It will no longer be relevant to USA sailors if their carriers still floating and not sinking.

Non of the air bases, naval bases and command centers in Japan and Okinawa and Guam or any others within the 2nd island chain will exist other than fragments of memories.
Nice dream, who’s the real war monger?

These apes believe the Russians will not push back or annihilate whatever the Ukrainian forces have with tactical nuclear weapons. What if Russians do? American, British, French forces will join the fight using 'conventional' weapons, or NUCLEAR? What a bunch of idiots. Nobody, no international treaty says small tactical nuclear weapon cannot be used against enemy military forces. US was the only country that used atomic weapons, twice, against civilians non-discriminatorily. US also got the honor of the only country that uses chemical weapons against civilians in Vietnam. Now the US is going to tell Russia not to use tactical weapons when its existence threatened? Anyone with a brain can think what's going to happen. All for what? The f******* bank accounts of Lockheed and Biden and the senators?
Nice rant, go outside and get some fresh air.

The regions you mentioned other then NK are mostly under Russian influence and till now China don't have military intervention interest as they know it will hurt their growth and economy, they have studied USSR fall and western tactics, that is why they are first trying to build a military which can match US. The US knows that and they are creating a situation in which China can be dragged into a arms race or in conflicts at Taiwan, south china sea, LAC etc. US and allies are trying encirclement of China by showing them as threat to their neighbors (it's old divide and rule tactic), it will only hurt Asian countries if they go against China, as west is hell bent to stop rise of Asia and avoid loose their control over world.

1. I think NK's military capabilities have some collaboration with Russia.

2. You are right that Libya and Syria were originally allies of the USSR so those two fell naturally to Russia but what is the use of China calling itself as being government by a so-called Communist movement if it never takes the right stand in global affairs against NATO's imperialism and instead becomes selfish in trying to become an imitation of the West ?

3. Asian countries like in South Asia or say Vietnam should more deeply ally themselves with Russia other than West Asian countries like Syria and Algeria. China is not a trustworthy ally. Look at your own question about why China hasn't started supplying armaments to Russia even at this point.

I think Russia has not even scratched their conventional capability. They must always be prepared for NATO to enter the conflict directly, and retain the capacity to fight that war to negotiation without going nuclear.

If NATO ever feels that Russia's conventional capability is sufficiently degraded, it might decide to finish the job itself while gambling that Russia will not go nuclear.
Dude nato isn’t going to attack Russia, people on here are high af. And if you don’t think Russian capabilities have been drastically decreased you’ve had your eyes closed

1. I think NK's military capabilities have some collaboration with Russia.

2. You are right that Libya and Syria were originally allies of the USSR so those two fell naturally to Russia but what is the use of China calling itself as being government by a so-called Communist movement if it never takes the right stand in global affairs against NATO's imperialism and instead becomes selfish in trying to become an imitation of the West ?

3. Asian countries like in South Asia or say Vietnam should more deeply ally themselves with Russia other than West Asian countries like Syria and Algeria. China is not a trustworthy ally. Look at your own question about why China hasn't started supplying armaments to Russia even at this point.

NK today is there because of China, although both have some issues, but with out China support NK would have fallen.

As I have said before that China's main objective is to bring parity or near parity with US military first, they will avoid military confrontation as much possible, while US will try to pull them in arms race and confrontation in other countries, what now China should do is to covertly support Russia in Ukraine because if west succeeded against Russia using Ukraine then they will come after countries who feel close to China although not an ally, while west will also create situation in Taiwan similar to Ukraine to bleed China.

At that time german TV, mostly the WDR, gives opposite views of the goverment views. This changed after 1998 when the idiots came into power and then total broke down with the dictatorship of Merkel.

And i am correct with my claims. At that time the muslims in Bosnia were 40%, the croats were 30% and the serbs were 25-30%. And the muslims, with the help of US/Germany/EU, wanted to break out of the state of Yugoslavia. But the serbs want not.

And that was the aim of the US - to split Yugoslavia into lots of little states where they then can control and push Russia out.

Even the UN admit that bosnian muslims shoot arty at Sarajevo ect. And this the US (Clinton) then used as "fake excuse" to bomb the serbians in Bosnia. It is the same plot as always.

Also the Srebrenica hoax.

All the wars in Yugoslavia were staged by US and friends.

Sometimes i wish that Russia do push the button. Sure i will be dead also. But the shitty US and all the other arsholes in the world will be dead too.
Haha please take care of the last part and leave the rest of us along.

The regions you mentioned other then NK are mostly under Russian influence and till now China don't have military intervention interest as they know it will hurt their growth and economy, they have studied USSR fall and western tactics, that is why they are first trying to build a military which can match US. The US knows that and they are creating a situation in which China can be dragged into a arms race or in conflicts at Taiwan, south china sea, LAC etc. US and allies are trying encirclement of China by showing them as threat to their neighbors (it's old divide and rule tactic), it will only hurt Asian countries if they go against China, as west is hell bent to stop rise of Asia and avoid loose their control over world.
China is creating their own problems, which country doesn’t abide by international boarders, hint it starts with C. This is the reason for all of the drama in the SCS.
What do they need with Taiwan anyway, what will one island provide that they don’t have already?

NK today is there because of China, although both have some issues, but with out China support NK would have fallen.

IIRC the DPRK was established with help of the USSR though in the Korea War I agree that China helped save DPRK but also with help of USSR. But that was a different China. Today to me it seems that DPRK / North Korea mostly has economic ties with China. North Korea is not ideologically and practically trustful of China because China just is a big single-party imitation of the Capitalist West.

As I have said before that China's main objective is to bring parity or near parity with US military first, they will avoid military confrontation as much possible

Till when ?

while US will try to pull them in arms race and confrontation in other countries, what now China should do is to covertly support Russia in Ukraine because if west succeeded against Russia using Ukraine then they will come after countries who feel close to China although not an ally, while west will also create situation in Taiwan similar to Ukraine to bleed China.

If China has not helped Russia in Syria in eleven years I doubt it will help Russia now. I don't see a connection between the NATO war against Russia and the NATO war against China. China is number two on NATO's list. Number one has always been USSR and Russia. Ironicaly a Chinese member had posted a street interview here by Asian Boss channel. The interview was in the streets of Almaty, Kazakhstan. One girl said that if Russia has to fight the world then Kazakhstan will fight alongside Russia. I don't think she will have the same sentiment about China even though Kazakhstan shares a long border with China.

Haha please take care of the last part and leave the rest of us along.

@Ich and the progressive Americans can migrate to Russia and I will say that Russia should push the buttons for whatever is left of the American cities, taking care that the American mountain lions and other cats and the deer are unharmed. I also hope that Elon and his likes take their talents to Russia.

What I don't understand is, why China is not covertly supporting Russia like west supporting Ukraine??

This is the war where China can stop west from aggressing into Indo Pacific specially in Taiwan, US will create similar situation for China after destroying Russian military capabilities, it's right time to test modern weapons built by China in real war.

China doesn't give a damn about offending the US, but China doesn't want to poison its relationship with Western Europe.

IIRC the DPRK was established with help of the USSR though in the Korea War I agree that China helped save DPRK but also with help of USSR. But that was a different China. Today to me it seems that DPRK / North Korea mostly has economic ties with China. North Korea is not ideologically and practically trustful of China because China just is a big single-party imitation of the Capitalist West.

Till when ?

If China has not helped Russia in Syria in eleven years I doubt it will help Russia now. I don't see a connection between the NATO war against Russia and the NATO war against China. China is number two on NATO's list. Number one has always been USSR and Russia. Ironicaly a Chinese member had posted a street interview here by Asian Boss channel. The interview was in the streets of Almaty, Kazakhstan. One girl said that if Russia has to fight the world then Kazakhstan will fight alongside Russia. I don't think she will have the same sentiment about China even though Kazakhstan shares a long border with China.

@Ich and the progressive Americans can migrate to Russia and I will say that Russia should push the buttons for whatever is left of the American cities, taking care that the American mountain lions and other cats and the deer are unharmed. I also hope that Elon and his likes take their talents to Russia.
I mean him being dead. You clowns saying push the button can’t be very old because your silly dreams about the end of the world alarm false and stupid

I mean him being dead. You clowns saying push the button can’t be very old because your silly dreams about the end of the world alarm false and stupid

I haven't followed you two's discussion so please tell me again why you want him dead and the American system alive.

Yugoslavia's fundamental problem was that it had significant internal divisions on ethnic lines to function as a single country.

Following lecture is informative:

Lecture? Its propaganda and lies. You can read it in my links

As I have said before that China's main objective is to bring parity or near parity with US military first, they will avoid military confrontation as much possible, while US will try to pull them in arms race and confrontation in other countries

China wants to avoid confrontation with the West. Even Europe has been mostly OK with China's rise, but the US will never allow a competitor. It sabotaged Europe and Russia's detente by engineering this Ukraine war. Now, two of its competitors are at each other's throat instead of challenging American domination.

US also wanted to stop China's rise before it got too strong. The entire confrontation between US and China was started by the US.

What I don't understand is, why China is not covertly supporting Russia like west supporting Ukraine??

This is the war where China can stop west from aggressing into Indo Pacific specially in Taiwan, US will create similar situation for China after destroying Russian military capabilities, it's right time to test modern weapons built by China in real war.

Because it would destroy China as well.

Will China risk its business with economic giants like EU and USA? For Russia with its anemic. Small . Economy? No.

Treasonous Ukraine regime renamed Donetsk settlement into "New York":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_(Ukraine)

What Uncle Toms.

@Tai Hai Chen

_______

These past few days NATO propaganda alleging Russian war crimes has gone into overdrive again it would seem. Look at the control map of the war to understand why: Russian encirclement of Slavyansk has made significant progress and soon the Donbas cauldron will materialize.

It's almost mechanical, synchronized and oh so predictable: at every major setback, NATO and its mouthpieces shower the public with another ton of stories about atrocities they claim Russia has committed, in order to deflect from and cover up news of Russian battlefield achievements, and because propaganda is basically the only option a thoroughly impotent NATO is left with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom