What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine is a near nato nation and maybe the biggest cheerleader of it right now. what are its living standards ?
You dont get western living standards by setting your own house on fire and sucking up to west.

Fun fact, even in war living standards in Ukraine are higher than in Russia.

Higher live expectancy, higher income.

Thats the reason why Putins thugs steal washing machines, mobile phones and video game consoles.

Russia is a dirt poor hellhole.

As for Ukraine, the ukrainian nation is forged right infront us right now. Nations need a foundation myth that creates unity. This war and its unbelieveable sucess for Ukraine is just that. Russia raped and pillaged Ukraime since hundreds of years.

Now tenthousamds of russian soldiers are ripped apart, burned to ash.

Its a common trope in Ukraine already that russian enemies become fertilizer.

74a

The US DoD has received over 300 defense industry proposals for new weapons for Ukraine. $6B will be awarded for new weapons.

The US DoD has received over 300 defense industry proposals for new weapons for Ukraine. $6B will be awarded for new weapons.

USA gets to test all kinds of new weapons and war concepts without risk to itself and directly on Russians - what is there not to like for the USA ?!

Another lesson is that modern warfare is increasingly complex, HYBRID and expensive to fight for an average country. Try at your own risk.

I would hope the lesson would be that war is obsolete. The idea of firing those giant cannons at one another from 40 km away. Simply madness. Does not fit anymore the time and age we live in.

~

Everytime I come to this thread I read

I gotta give you credit for posting more propaganda and cheap nonsensical statements from Western politicians/analysts than all other members combined. While the entire country of Ukraine is obliterated in front of our eyes, I fail to see where the victory lies for the Ukrainians.

In fact this clown Zelenski again begged for peace with Russia today. I guess Ukrainians still believe in non existent and utter nonsense of Ghost of Kiev to come and rescue them.

Ukraine wins by destroying Russia as a nation state.

And we watch how Russia crumbles apart right infront our eyes.

In a way Ukraine is the perfect acid bath prepared for Pussolini

Baltics were part of Czar empire till first world war then occupied by germans. It was bolsheviks who first recognized them as independent states. Later they became soviet republics with the right to walk away whenever they wanted which they did.
Konigsberg is a unique area .It was a small german territory to the east of poland and its obviously not polish so soviets kept it to themselves.

Poland history is more complicated than what you are saying. pre-second world war Poles tried their own Polonization over eastern european countries trying to do a forcible demographic change.
In short: the USSR attacked and annexed most of its neighbours. Russia is continuing in the same style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom