What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a US statement, they just confirmed the position.

Ukraine [pointing to a spot on map]:Is it here?
US: nope
Ukraine:is it there?
US: nope but getting colder
Ukraine:is it there?
US: warmer
Ukraine: a little more here?
US: colder
Ukraine: a little more here?
US: warmer
Ukraine: there?
US: hot
US: less hot
US: red hot

Ukraine: thanks for confirming the location
US: :-)

Last edited:

Stupid news. Why would the Russians want to enter the tunnel to risk their lives? Putin had already ordered Russian troops surround, seal, and wait. Soon or later the Ukrainian Nazis and NATO officers will have to surrender or die. They are offering the Russian forces 15 Ukrainian citizens for 1 ton of food. Russia could drive a hard bargain on these criminals and end the siege sooner.

Neptune is not GPS guided. More propaganda. Even C-802 hit an Israeli warship.

It's allover American mainstream media. I guess you know more than the Americans

Easy .... Flood the tunnels with gas.... All dead in a few minutes....

It's just a smart way of weakening Ukraine , they can't have a nation that can challenge the colonial euro leaders of France and UK. Ukraine will be in debt for generations forever paying the war costs.
Same damage to the Russians
They self destroy everything they built in 30y to the west.
What’s Putin’s end game?
Selling cheap oil, gas, coal to China and India?

What’s Putin’s end game?

Russians only treat those who respect Russians with respect.

Russians only treat those who respect Russians with respect.
Not the right way to do what they do now. Respect is something one has to earn it. The Russians don’t deserve respect when they create lies, fear and hatred.

What’s Putin’s end game?
Well if US and EU can sell weapons to India while they attack Pakistan then why can't Pakistan buy cheap oil of Russia?

Well if US and EU can sell weapons to India while they attack Pakistan then why can't Pakistan buy cheap oil of Russia?
Sure, Pakistan can buy cheap oil from Russia. Putin has no choice to cheap sell. He will sell to everyone who willing to buy. EU buys half of Russian oil. That going to end.

Everytime I come to this thread I read

I gotta give you credit for posting more propaganda and cheap nonsensical statements from Western politicians/analysts than all other members combined. While the entire country of Ukraine is obliterated in front of our eyes, I fail to see where the victory lies for the Ukrainians.

In fact this clown Zelenski again begged for peace with Russia today. I guess Ukrainians still believe in non existent and utter nonsense of Ghost of Kiev to come and rescue them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom