What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like there are two more frigates of the same class as Admiral Makarov in black sea. But Russia is keeping them away from range of Ukranian missiles, effectively removing them from combat for now :undecided:

120 pieces of armour is low in comparison to previous weeks, and the start, they were losing many times that per week.

Russians are nowhere near completely depleted on armour. It's just they stopped attacking, and are entrenching on their own.

Most of these losses this week came from Kharkiv area, where Russians only had light motorised, and artillery. I guess, around a half of the digit.

People fighting near Kharkiv are not regular Ukrainian army, but irregulars, and militias which do not seem to coordinate much well with the rest of the military.

Nevertheless, the offence worked off well, and militias had no problem going against spread out, weaker Russian units.

But so far, this week Russian frontline units have wrapped up any concerted assault attempts. They are entrenching, and preserving their armour.

Most of these losses this week came from Kharkiv area, where Russians only had light motorised, and artillery. I guess, around a half of the digit.

People fighting near Kharkiv are not regular Ukrainian army, but irregulars, and militias which do not seem to coordinate much well with the rest of the military.

Nevertheless, the offence worked off well, and militias had no problem going against spread out, weaker Russian units.

But so far, this week Russian frontline units have wrapped up any concerted assault attempts. They are entrenching, and preserving their armour.

IMO Kharkiv is not a big deal because Kharkiv is near Russian border and Russian artillery can hit it from Russian soil.

lots of rounds down range but I don’t see any hostiles …what are these Chechens shooting at?…and the camera person isn’t concerned about cover …bizarre
Check post #33,043

120 pieces of armour is low in comparison to previous weeks, and the start, they were losing many times that per week.

Russians are nowhere near completely depleted on armour. It's just they stopped attacking, and are entrenching on their own.

I’m looking out over the next year. If Russia keeps losing armor at this rate, their military will be largely combat ineffective. The US can keep supplying Ukraine for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom