What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile according to Harvard University, US economy on the Q1 2022 has contracted.

Will US President Biden be remembered as a Wartime President?

Biden is a coward. If I were Biden I give 1,000 Tomahawk to bomb Moscow from Kiev.

Unfortunately you have just vindicated Moscow.

That is the very justification and reason provided by Moscow for her "Special Military Operation".

Russia's National Security.

FYI 80~90% of Tomahawk Cruise Missiles missed their targets fired by the USN on their intended targets in Syria.

Biden is a coward. If I were Biden I give 1,000 Tomahawk to bomb Moscow from Kiev.
For that, you need balls lots of balls.

Russia's National Security.

FYI 80~90% of Tomahawk Cruise Missiles missed their targets fired by the USN on their intended targets in Syria.
Yes they fired a few in A-Stan missed their targets and few landed in Pak.

Nowadays ordinary people in EU are more concerned about the high cost of living, food shortage and gas shortage.

Only nations like Poland, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Estonia are concerned about Ukraine or what is happening in there.

Says if one is a factory owner in Germany, what do you think will be his greatest concern nowadays?

While Chancellor Olaf Scholtz and Annalena Baerbock may be busy playing their politics, this factory owner will be trying hard to reconcile his book on how to survive the energy crisis.

Politicians are pathetic liars. No problem they will assured them and Zap! the electricity stopped functioning or the tariff will be sky high.

I am a Pakistani-Australian and a strong supporter of Imran Khan who was kicked out, many of us believe, through Western meddling because he dared to stand firm on Pakistani national interests and refused to be a sellout like the previous and current governments.

I completely accept that Russia is no angel but Western countries have caused a lot more damage to Pakistan and Muslims over the years. Western countries are a great place to live, domestically, but many of them don't follow liberal ideals in their foreign policy.

I posted a link to a YouTube video which talks about 80+ regime changes by the US alone. This is not Russian propaganda, this is well documented history. Ironically, the US has become the best partner of anti-democratic forces because it buys out the corrupt elite in many countries who then rob the country blind while ordinary people wallow in poverty.

Anyway, getting a bit off topic...
Yes, thats fine, but having russia replace the west is not an option, clearly. And if you think living in the west is good, shouldn't other people have the same opportunity? And since they cant all come here, why not set the stage for them to achieve the same in their own countries.

Imran khan was replaced by Pakistani politicians who obviously thought he was not doing a good job. I dot know enough about his policies, but Pakistan is some sort of a democracy I would think, so prime ministers will come and go.

. In terms of PPP Russia is the world's biggest arms exporter.

In terms of percentage % % % : the west and south Korea export something like 63% of weapons in the world.

Russia less than 20 and half of what US is exporting.

~

Yes, thats fine, but having russia replace the west is not an option, clearly. And if you think living in the west is good, shouldn't other people have the same opportunity? And since they cant all come here, why not set the stage for them to achieve the same in their own countries.

All of Europe could have joined into an expanded EU rather than NATO. EU would have been far more prosperous working with Russia rather than fighting Russia. Spending money on human development instead of weapons. Getting cheap resources from Russia instead of expensive alternatives from USA.

No matter how you look at it, Europe is the loser and USA is the winner from this conflict.

Imran khan was replaced by Pakistani politicians who obviously thought he was not doing a good job. I dot know enough about his policies, but Pakistan is some sort of a democracy I would think, so prime ministers will come and go.

He was replaced by dynastic oligarchs who have looted the country for decades and want their next generation to continue the family business of looting the country. Meanwhile the masses remain poor and uneducated.

All the dynastic elite have their children and assets in the West or the oil sheikdoms, from where they come to Pakistan to reign over the unwashed masses as their birthright. The West supports these thieves as long as they do their bidding in foreign policy. Imran Khan dared to stand tall and promote the interests of the Pakistani masses. He will be killed for it.

I Also believe that it is better to live in a free democracy . And all the values of human freedom that come along with it.

This war is clearly about this values as well as the freedom of Ukrainians.

It is clearly a case of a dictatorship invading another country , seeking to enslave it.

Don"t understand some people's moral stand here .

It does not get more black and white than this.

Darth_Vader_in_The_Empire_Strikes_Back.jpg

~

'Cheap Chinese tyres bought by corrupt officials’ may be to blame for Russian trucks and armoured vehicles getting stuck in the mud in Ukraine

A set of 50 Michelin XZL tyres retails on Alibaba at approximately $36,000, whereas 50 sets of the Chinese equivalent retails at around $208.

(wonder if Pakistan Army would have the same problems - less muddy but is the durability there ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom