What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a permanent war. So no point rebuilding.
Yes. You are right.

As long there is no permanent political settlement reached with Russia e.g. neutrality, etc, all new constructions are just temporal and will be destroyed in the future.

NATO Secretary Jens Stoltenberg is talking and promoting a war with Russia that will lasts for decades if not forever.

The Turkey Peace Talks were allegedly sabotaged By UK's Boris Johnson and his counterparts at US State Secretariat after Zalensky agreed to too many concessions to Russia.

Lizz Truss, one who equals herself to Margaret Thatcher talks of victory against Russia bring thr only solution as a final settlement.

Reactions: Ich
Yes. You are right.

As long there is no permanent political settlement reached with Russia e.g. neutrality, etc, all new constructions are just temporal and will be destroyed in the future.

NATO Secretary Jens Stoltenberg is talking and promoting a war with Russia that will lasts for decades if not forever.

The Turkey Peace Talks were allegedly sabotaged By UK's Boris Johnson and his counterparts at US State Secretariat after Zalensky agreed to too many concessions to Russia.

Lizz Truss, one who equals herself to Margaret Thatcher talks of victory against Russia bring thr only solution as a final settlement.

War is about profit. Like covid is permanent, war is permanent. There is too much profit at stake. Western military industrial complex earns billions a week selling arms to Ukraine. That's a lot of money.

About 100 civilains has finally been released from Azovstal Steetworks following the visit by UN Sec General Antonio Guterres.

War is about profit. Like covid is permanent, war is permanent. There is too much profit at stake. Western military industrial complex earns billions a week selling arms to Ukraine. That's a lot of money.

True. Just see which country and companies are benefiting from the war in Ukraine.

We have no problem with that as long as...

they changed the venue of the war to their own countries instead e.g. the US, UK, Poland, Germany, etc.

Since all these warmongers love war so much. Be the victim themselves.

Technology you hold in your hand becomes obsolete versus something that has intrinsic value.

Let's say I sell you my latest model iPhone today for $1200. I ask you may me in equivalent today's value of gold $1200 (24k for almost a gram). My gold after a few years will appreciate in value. You iPhone will be worth $200 (if that).

I win out.
You don’t understand. Gold is static. Your old iPhone becomes cheaper because the new iPhone can more. More memory, run faster, camera lens sharper. Technology advances. If there is no progress your old iPhone is the new iPhone. your old iPhone may cost even more today. Take Russia.
Car manufacturing output decreases by 75 percent. Try to buy a new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom