What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you sure you want to use this analogy of 1984 ?

This novel was written as warning of a dictatorships who controls mass media .

Sounds familiar ?

Media freedom in Russia :

1920px-Press_freedom_2021.svg.png

Back in 2018

The US is arming and assisting NEO-NAZIs in Ukraine while Congress debates prohibition.

That’s huge blow to Russia.
Putin can cancel the celebration there is nothing to cheer. Waste of time and money.
Imagine if the Ukrainians figure out a way of bombing the May 9 parade.

Imagine if the Ukrainians figure out a way of bombing the May 9 parade.
I don’t know if Ukraine has long range missiles however No not good, let’s Putin have his parade. Not a military target. Imagine there is air raid sirens in Moscow. Putin will go blast.

I don’t know if Ukraine has long range missiles however No not good, let’s Putin have his parade. Not a military target. Imagine there is air raid sirens in Moscow. Putin will go blast.

If they have a Tomahawk, they could potentially do it. Distance between Kiev and Moscow is 755 km. Tomahawk has range 2,500 km. But doing so gives Russia carte blanche to cruise missile every power plant in Ukraine and that would half Ukraine's population within years.

This is Europe. Nobody dies here in winter.

That said, nobody gets fired. We have powerful unions who protect them. The unions btw called on all workers to not support russian ships.

Greeks and Dutch both Europe. We have same roots, ideology and culture is on same foundation.

I can live in netherlands and its like home. I could not live in china or India. Its like alien planet for me

Same decadence, that's all.

China is like the West decades ago, before it f*cked up with social engineering.

We'll see if die people of cold this winter or not in North-Europe.

Of course, rich dumbshit kids of EU parlament will give a fck about them.

In Spain there's people already than can't afford pay electricity bills, since years ago, since 2008 crisis the number has increased. But that people just doesnt exist for EU parlament rich kids.

Last edited:
Same decadence, that's all.

China is like the West decades ago, before it f*cked up.

We'll see if die people of cold this winter or not in North-Europe.

Of course, rich dumbshit kids of EU parlament will give a fck about them.

In Spain there's people already than can't afford pay electricity bills, since years algo, since 2008 crisis the number has increased. But that people just doesnt exist for EU parlament rich kids.

That's why Spain should leave EU like Britain did.

You don’t understand. Gold is static. Your old iPhone becomes cheaper because the new iPhone can more. More memory, run faster, camera lens sharper. Technology advances. If there is no progress your old iPhone is the new iPhone. your old iPhone may cost even more today. Take Russia.
Car manufacturing output decreases by 75 percent. Try to buy a new car.

You cannot own technology with lasting value. They day you purchase it, it has lost its value already. It is a transitory platform. Whereas, rare earth elements have intrinsic value. You may think Tesla Microsoft Apple have permanence, but Blackberry, Yahoo, Palm, Compaq may tell a different story.

Observe

Russia so far did not even bother to response to all those made believe stories about the Ghost of Kyiv and other.

The Generals must be the most dangerous rank in Russian Military as they must all die before they get resurrected again according the US and Western story scripts.

:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :omghaha:

I was thinking more along the lines of a saboteur. This parade would have to be a target, and not just by Ukrainians, anti-putin Russians or even an inside job would be possibilities too. The chance to make a statement and embarrass the Putin regime would make the parade a highly attractive opportunity.

I was thinking more along the lines of a saboteur. This parade would have to be a target, and not just by Ukrainians, anti-putin Russians or even an inside job would be possibilities too. The chance to make a statement and embarrass the Putin regime would make the parade a highly attractive opportunity.

However, how attacks on Russian civilians only serve to strengthen Russian resolve of war. In WW2 Germans and British bombed each other's civilians, only making the people support the war much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom