What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Europe could have joined into an expanded EU rather than NATO. EU would have been far more prosperous working with Russia rather than fighting Russia. Spending money on human development instead of weapons. Getting cheap resources from Russia instead of expensive alternatives from USA.

No matter how you look at it, Europe is the loser and USA is the winner from this conflict.
How can EU expand to russia when russia would never accept any EU trade rules and democratic and judicial reforms? Russia does not want its economic and trade policies set by Brussels. of course everyone would love it if russia joined the EU. I would be the first to support it.
But they would have to implement what reforms that are unacceptable to them first.
He was replaced by dynastic oligarchs who have looted the country for decades and want their next generation to continue the family business of looting the country. Meanwhile the masses remain poor and uneducated.

All the dynastic elite have their children and assets in the West or the oil sheikdoms, from where they come to Pakistan to reign over the unwashed masses as their birthright. The West supports these thieves as long as they do their bidding in foreign policy. Imran Khan dared to stand tall and promote the interests of the Pakistani masses. He will be killed for it.
I dont know enough about this. I thought there were elections in Pakistan? I thought Khan was voted in according to these elections. I thought all the members of parliament got there by the will of the voting public. I'll have to read up about it more.

Here is the root of our disagreement: your side believes Putin would have invaded Eastern Europe sooner or later as part of an Imperial Russian dream; I believe he would have accepted an economic partnership with EU and even joined it.
As I said, he can join the EU of he starts reforming Russia to EU standards. Russia will never do it not because Europe doest want them, but because Russians dont want to.

Its not easy, but Poland and others did it and you could see the transformation of their society. You go there now and its like western europe almost.

I know my own original country, Bosnia the massive changes it sees as it reforms to EU standards. even though many politicians resist the change because it interferes with their own corruption. And honesty a lot of people also don't like western freedom and democracy. they just dont know any better.

Geez I can tell you the difference EU reforms have made in obtaining person documents like ID and passports and drivers licences. No more need to be nice to the people working in the passport office, no need to bribe them, no need to wait in line and unnecessary time wasting. You know exactly what documents you need, you lodge your application, they take you picture, you will get your passport in 14 days and if you dont, heads will roll. Pay extra fees get your documents in 7 days or something. So many reforms, so much better life.

Russia will never accept it.

I dont know enough about this. I thought there were elections in Pakistan? I thought Khan was voted in according to these elections. I thought all the members of parliament got there by the will of the voting public. I'll have to read up about it more.

Yes, there are a lot of fishy things going on there in Pakistan. It looks like classical "the West...land of the free" interference.

As I said, he can join the EU of he starts reforming Russia to EU standards. Russia will never do it not because Europe doest want them, but because Russians dont want to.

I can accept that Putin would not want the reforms but the Russian people are basically European in ethnicity and culture. Putin would not like EU but he also would not have invaded it, and Russia would have joined EU after he left office.

I also agree that communist regimes were nightmares for their people. I even posted a thread about Nadia: Book Details Abuse Of Legendary Gymnast And Her Daring Escape From Romania

P.S. Can you imagine an EU including Russia (without Putin)? That was the nightmare scenario that kept American planners up all night, one that had to be sabotaged. Mission Accomplished.

Last edited:
I can accept that Putin would not want the reforms but the Russian people are basically European in ethnicity and culture. Putin would not like EU but he also would not have invaded it, and Russia would have joined EU after he left office.
Their ethnicity is not the issue or obstacle. You have to have the same rules if you are going to have open trade with the EU block. Otherwise one country will have advantage over another. Its all very well laid out. Anyone that adapt the rules can join the EU. Problem is, Russia probably would not survive as a nation if it implemented all EU rules and became a true democracy. Russia as a courtly can only survive if it subjugates a large part of its population.
I also agree that communist regimes were nightmares for their people. I even posted a thread about https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nadi...st-and-her-daring-escape-from-romania.741097/
I lived there, it was terrible, I assure you. And Yugoslavia had one of the best regimes in Eastern Europe. If not the best one. The other were so bad you would be shot for leaving. Thats how good it was.

I also agree that communist regimes were nightmares for their people. I even posted a thread about Nadia: Book Details Abuse Of Legendary Gymnast And Her Daring Escape From Romania

P.S. Can you imagine an EU including Russia (without Putin)? That was the nightmare scenario that kept American planners up all night, one that had to be sabotaged. Mission Accomplished.

The big question.

It's certain, after this is all ends, some part of Russian will look West one way or another, but what the other one will do?

There are no nuclear bases in Moscow, but there are in Urals, Siberia, and the Far East

The big question.

It's certain, after this is all ends, some part of Russian will look West one way or another, but what the other one will do?

There are no nuclear bases in Moscow, but there are in Urals, Siberia, and the Far East

The power structure is in Moscow and is European. The other areas will be defanged if Russia breaks up.

This is Europe. Nobody dies here in winter.

Off topic but I’ll bite to this bait:

winter mortality continued to be highest in females and people aged 85 and over, and 34.7% of all excess winter deaths were caused by respiratory diseases.

The power structure is in Moscow and is European. The other areas will be defanged if Russia breaks up.

Oil, and stuff is not in Moscow obviously.

Food is not in Moscow too btw. Russian food production is the South, and the Far East. They will croak if a major food producing region decides to split, or if not to split, then to keep its grain/soy to itself.

1651478958375.png

Last edited:
Of course I can. It would be great. Americans would be fine with it. The only people that dont want that are Russians who are not given a choice by the regime. Russian regime and the people have another vision. As overlords of other enslaved people.

Maybe one day russia wil reform when its people get sick of the crappy life they have compared to their western counterparts and they sit at home and think "hey, these poeopel in the west are just like us, how come we life so bad and they live so well". This happened in 1989 and in russia its been forgotten. They will hopefully remember soon.

Same decadence, that's all.

China is like the West decades ago, before it f*cked up with social engineering.

We'll see if die people of cold this winter or not in North-Europe.

Of course, rich dumbshit kids of EU parlament will give a fck about them.

In Spain there's people already than can't afford pay electricity bills, since years ago, since 2008 crisis the number has increased. But that people just doesnt exist for EU parlament rich kids.

The west was never like china. We never had a hive mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom