What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no footage or image that shows that is included in that link. There were so many Ukrainian S300 systems that were destroyed during this war. Therefore, your claim these recent images are old have no basis. Those NATO-provided S300 are being taken out, so just denying it in PDF by you and others won't change that fact.

My dude, its the exact same s300 that was burning in that video as it was in the reddit link i sent you. Its old. Start of the war old.

USSR was a Russian show with side actors, just like NATO is an American show with side actors. Everybody knows who calls the shots.

Agreed. The capital is the same. An analogy is modern Britain is an evolution of British empire, modern France is an evolution of French empire. A better analogy is modern Russian is an evolution of Russian empire because not only the capital is the same, the flag is also the same.

You don`t see the narrative of the countries in Central-Eastern Europe. Remember, the EU has Western and Eastern Members. The Eastern members have a similar potential to the Russia, if not bigger. The Partnership with Russia will be possible, when Russia really reconciles with the Countries of Central-Eastern Europe and stops it`s imperial ambitions. Russia, due to its bullying policy was seen as a growing threat

Central and Eastern European countries can be welcomed in the EU, but NATO is a military alliance. Any NATO country can veto the addition of a new member, but we all know who calls the shots. What surprises me is that Germany and France allowed NATO to expand when they could have pushed for EU expansion instead, possibly even including Russia eventually.

US Congressman Adam Kinzinger calls for troop deployments to Ukraine if Putin uses chemical, biological or nuclear weapons. Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger introduced a resolution on May 1 authorizing US President Joe Biden to send troops to Ukraine in such cases.

This decision is expected to be endorsed by members of both parties.. It was made after consulting with Biden..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom