What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukrainians setting dynamites underbridges, so when Russians get closer, they can blow them away. The so-called 'winning" in Western media.
You are obsessed with someone winning this war? There will likely not be a winner in this war. Ukraine is already destroyed, and God knows what will happen to russia when this is all done.

This is the exact same burning s300 picture/vid. First uploaded 2 months ago

There is no footage or image that shows that is included in that link. There were so many Ukrainian S300 systems that were destroyed during this war. Therefore, your claim these recent images are old have no basis. Those NATO-provided S300 are being taken out, so just denying it in PDF by you and others won't change that fact.

You must be a Chinese Australian, who else would have such a strange view on the events. Not even a Russian would say something absurd like that.
[...]
NATO is spreading eastwards because those countries fear russia. And tis their choice to join or not. Russians or Russian speakers were not oppressed in Ukraine. Zelinsky is a Russian speaker.

I am a Pakistani-Australian and a strong supporter of Imran Khan who was kicked out, many of us believe, through Western meddling because he dared to stand firm on Pakistani national interests and refused to be a sellout like the previous and current governments.

I completely accept that Russia is no angel but Western countries have caused a lot more damage to Pakistan and Muslims over the years. Western countries are a great place to live, domestically, but many of them don't follow liberal ideals in their foreign policy.

I posted a link to a YouTube video which talks about 80+ regime changes by the US alone. This is not Russian propaganda, this is well documented history. Ironically, the US has become the best partner of anti-democratic forces because it buys out the corrupt elite in many countries who then rob the country blind while ordinary people wallow in poverty.

Anyway, getting a bit off topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom