What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have barely seen any TB2 success footage in a month. Propaganda machine went flat.

Let me remind you Iranian drones are a lot less expensive and hit Aramco facilities 1000 km away deep inside KSA bullies eye. Compare it with TB2 barely passing the Russian border.

KSA sky is better protected than Russian sky. Saudis are among the best in anti-drone warfare.

That is why Zelensky said TB2 is not as it was advertised.

TB2 is ok for local use against Armenia or Libya but not Russia or KSA.

Lol, they lost their COAS? Just WTH?
Crazy
Putin will get heart attack.
Gerasimov is the rank highest general.

Gerasimov-Russian-Senior-General.jpg

Talk of Polish incursion into western Ukraine. Russian allegations not being denied by Poland.

Any info?

This sounds BS. Even one chinese tyre for my SUV costs about 200 AUD and these are tyres for BMPs and 50 sets of them.
These guys need tyres?
I think the tractors pulling them away may need some.

1651425860591.jpeg

Talk of Polish incursion into western Ukraine. Russian allegations not being denied by Poland.

Any info?
Polish incursion? I read, that the lastest version is Polish - American Incursion.
It already happened. Angelina Jolie is in Lviv and is recruting a 5th column.

Any info?
No incursion
Nonsense
Poland donates 200x T72 tanks to Ukraine. The Poles receive 250x US tanks later in compensation. Ukraine takes the T72 in Poland.

T-72-Panzer

Polen hat nun die Ankündigung wahr gemacht und liefert T-72-Panzer an die Ukraine

No incursion
Nonsense
Poland donates 200x T72 tanks to Ukraine. The Poles receive 250x US tanks later in compensation. Ukraine takes the T72 in Poland.

Polen hat nun die Ankündigung wahr gemacht und liefert T-72-Panzer an die Ukraine
I read in the media, there is as well talk, to deliver even more, if Germany would compensate with Leopard 2A4 from industry storage. Polish army is already operating two brigade of Leopard 2.

We have barely seen any TB2 success footage in a month. Propaganda machine went flat.

Let me remind you Iranian drones are a lot less expensive and hit Aramco facilities 1000 km away deep inside KSA bullies eye. Compare it with TB2 barely passing the Russian border.

KSA sky is better protected than Russian sky. Saudis are among the best in anti-drone warfare.

Turks asked the Ukranians to not publish any more videos - we have the occasional loss of a TB2 which means they are active and doing their job. The UAF are just not posting TB2 videos to reduce Russian pressure on Turkey....

Wrong. Technology progresses. What’s difference is the pace of progress. Car today is still car however is not car 50y ago. Compare Apple phone 1 to Apple phone 13. That is an ocean in between. Pistol today bases on the same principle when developed in China in 14 century. Do you remember Commodore 64?
Technology you hold in your hand becomes obsolete versus something that has intrinsic value.

Let's say I sell you my latest model iPhone today for $1200. I ask you may me in equivalent today's value of gold $1200 (24k for almost a gram). My gold after a few years will appreciate in value. You iPhone will be worth $200 (if that).

I win out.

Putin's chief of staff Valery Gerasimov is 'wounded by shrapnel after being sent to Ukraine by Russian president to secure victory', reports claim - as ANOTHER mystery explosion rocks Russian city

Turks asked the Ukranians to not publish any more videos - we have the occasional loss of a TB2 which means they are active and doing their job. The UAF are just not posting TB2 videos to reduce Russian pressure on Turkey....

Made up claim :)
Source?
They have always published it in Libya and Ukraine. They blocked Russians in air and sea which is more significant.

Putin's chief of staff Valery Gerasimov is 'wounded by shrapnel after being sent to Ukraine by Russian president to secure victory', reports claim - as ANOTHER mystery explosion rocks Russian city

All is going as planned

This is Europe. Nobody dies here in winter.

That said, nobody gets fired. We have powerful unions who protect them. The unions btw called on all workers to not support russian ships.

Greeks and Dutch both Europe. We have same roots, ideology and culture is on same foundation.

I can live in netherlands and its like home. I could not live in china or India. Its like alien planet for me

In the Uk a whole bunch of elderly do.

In France every year elderly die in the summer too

Wait a minute. Turkey asked Zelensky to say TB2 is not a game changer. Is that your argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom