What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
froa7f10.jpg

froa9s11.jpg

froa9s10.jpg

Those workers must be fired. Their fanatical ideology is damaging their people interests.

Tell how proudful you are this winter to the poor elderly people that will die of cold due to your fanatical ideas of nonsense propaganda.

And it doesnt exist a thing like "Europeans". Greek people has nothing in common to Dutch people.

Meanwhile Ukrainian and Russian people are exactly the same people.

This is Europe. Nobody dies here in winter.

That said, nobody gets fired. We have powerful unions who protect them. The unions btw called on all workers to not support russian ships.

Greeks and Dutch both Europe. We have same roots, ideology and culture is on same foundation.

I can live in netherlands and its like home. I could not live in china or India. Its like alien planet for me

I’m seeing the arm band on those on the edge of each row, and the number is based on the order on there row while those within don’t have it.

I feel this is rehearsals for the May march.
Yes sir but it’s clearly choreographed for “optics”.

Price of seven TB2 spirit lost in 48 hours plus control center is more than an F16 and close to an F35.

If 1 TB2 takes down 1 t-72/90 tank then it has made its money back - chances are a TB2 will take several if not more tanks - so still massively beneficial. TB2s are easier to replace than tanks as well. War of economics and supply chains ...

If 1 TB2 takes down 1 t-72/90 tank then it has made its money back - chances are a TB2 will take several if not more tanks - so still massively beneficial. TB2s are easier to replace than tanks as well. War of economics and supply chains ...

We have barely seen any TB2 success footage in a month. Propaganda machine went flat.

Let me remind you Iranian drones are a lot less expensive and hit Aramco facilities 1000 km away deep inside KSA bullies eye. Compare it with TB2 barely passing the Russian border.

KSA sky is better protected than Russian sky. Saudis are among the best in anti-drone warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom