What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but Ukraine came second after Russia within USSR. Ukraine has large natural resources, enormous agra, industrial and manufacturing base. Ukraine can make missiles, nuclear bombs, ships, engines. Russia without Ukraine is just a small fish in economic terms.

Yes, for the first time I am seeing somebody seeing this point here besides me.

Pussolini basically seen Ukraine as a chance to grab a lot of money making industry + big probability they also wanted hydrocarbons discovered a decade ago near Crimea.

They also were their biggest competitors in the defence industry for ex-bloc military hardware.

It's purely a materialistic reason for the invasion, no ideology involved.

Last edited:
KSA is not well known for its Gas reserve. by the way if you buy Gas from another source , then another one who already buy from that source have to go and buy from somewhere else namely Russia so nothing gained here
Who do you think will buy as much gas as Germany? Who has the money? Somalia? Asian countries can buy some Russian gas, but much of it will go unsold at spot prices.

I never said they are not working ...but the Russians have a limitless supply chain to replace them, they are insignificant numbers compared with the size of the Russian armed forces. However, these weapons are ineffective against cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, long range artillery, etc...to the Russians, knocking out a few thousand pieces of outdated armour and losing around 15,000 troops is peanuts...you redneck
We are now testing this limitless supply theory.

Who do you think will buy as much gas as Germany? Who has the money? Somalia? Asian countries can buy some Russian gas, but much of it will go unsold at spot prices.
not one several country who already buy from Qatar has to go and get it from Russia , it wont matter much for Russia if it sell the gas to one buyer or to 10 buyer.
this only made logistic trouble and rise the price and 3 country will love that.

Yes, for the first time I am seeing somebody seeing this point here besides me.

Pussolini basically seen Ukraine as a chance to grab a lot of money making industry + big probability they also wanted hydrocarbons discovered a decade ago near Crimea.

They also were their biggest competitors in the defence industry for ex-bloc military hardware.

It's purely a materialistic reason for the invasion, no ideology involved.
Russians are not hunting nazi in Ukraine. They go looting, killing, raping. Putin has personal motives he wages war against Ukraine out of a combination of hatred, racism and great delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom