What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual wheat price is a tiny fraction of the final cost of wheat a western consumer pays. So I may buy a wheat product today that costs $8. Like a large slice of pizza. The actual cost of wheat in that pizza is like 20 cents. If the what price doubles. my pizza slice will be $8.20. Im not going to starve. I'll pay the extra 20 cents. The real cost of pizza for me is the rent the seller pays, the electricity they pay, the high cost of wages. Westerners don't actually buy big bags of flour. We dont know what do to with it. So the cost of flour/wheat is irrelevant. If things get bad we will just learn how to make our own bread.

The biggest problem here is for poor countries in Africa and Asia. A doubling of wheat prices will really hit them and thats unfortunate.

April 21, 2022

1650606306317.png

The map shows the approximate Russian strike axes (red) and Ukrainian defense belts (blue) in the early stage of the Battle of Donbas (Liveuamap/The Kyiv Independent)

Last edited:
Russia has already strategically lost and their forces continue to get attrited.

Russia has lost. They are in a significantly worse position than they were 2-3 months ago.

Your Muerica was at war with Afghanistan for 20 years. For whole of that 20 years your propaganda claimed that you are wining. You fled Afghanistan last year. After 20 years of "winning":
saigonKabul 4.jpeg

You lost war against Afghanistan, so don't be in such a hurry to make conclusions.

IMO Russia is doing fine. We will see how situation unfold.

There is so much BS coming from comedian Zelensky regime (USA).
-the Gost of Kiev
-defense of the Snake Island
-killed Russian generals
-Shoigu having a heart attack
-Russians having low morale

Do those Russians look like having low morale:

I'm applying the same logic the West uses in conflict in there "Total War" concept so this is nothing new. I don't get into caring about life we're way beyond that emotional point.
What Putin is doing is wasting time, money and lives when he could just bomb it and free up men/women to position towards other fronts.
This Russian war on Ukraine is not different to Japan war on China. What differs is the rhetoric, the lies, the propaganda.
It’s exact the very same motive in the case of Japan, Russia aims to take territory, land, people and resources.
Posters here cheer Russia wars of aggression while condemning US wars.
Citing Ukraine no matter women or children as Nazi is no difference to calling them as Untermenschen.

Shrugs* All I know is that the Ukrainians call the Russians orcs. They are determined to kill and push them out.

USA (comedian Zelensky) call the Russians "orcs". Many people in the former Ukraine greet Russian forces.
On the other hand more and more people are fed off with USA Bandera forces:

^Kiev

NW of Izyum

The destructions caused by Russian army are enormous. that will take decades if not half century to rebuild. Ukraine deserves to be in NATO and EU. Ukraine is more pro west than nationalistic Serbia.
Not all Ukrainians are pro West.. the best for Ukraine is to claim its neutrality..then this war will make no sense even to Russia and it will stop.. Ukraine will become a rich and developed country on the Swiss model..

NW of Izyum

Not all Ukrainians are pro West.. the best for Ukraine is to claim its neutrality..then this war will make no sense even to Russia and it will stop.. Ukraine will become a rich and developed country on the Swiss model..
The Russians living in east Ukraine are pro Russia, what else? If you ask Germans living in Russia they are pro Germany they want to start another war against Russia.
I think Ukraine neutrality is no longer an option. Russia is an aggressive country Putin is a liar, Lavrov is a liar, nobody can trust. Ukraine is not Swiss, Ukraine needs nuclear weapons if neutrality. Ukraine has nuclear knowledge they can do it.

The Russians living in east Ukraine are pro Russia, what else? If you ask Germans living in Russia they are pro Germany they want to start another war against Russia.
I think Ukraine neutrality is no longer an option. Russia is an aggressive country Putin is a liar, Lavrov is a liar, nobody can trust. Ukraine is not Swiss, Ukraine needs nuclear weapons if neutrality. Ukraine has nuclear knowledge they can do it.
Zelinski signed a treaty with Russia with guarantees from France and Germany and did not respect it.. how do you call him?

Here is another dangerous example:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom