What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chechen military sources confirm the presence of a prominent military leadership "American, Canadian, German, Italian, Greek and Spanish", in addition to the leadership of the French Seventh Corps, besieged inside the Azovstal factory.

He is a Bosnian "Muslim" guy whose people were massacred in the 1990s by the Serbs who are Orthodox Christians. They lost over 200,000 people, but he downplays it though :lol: He opposes Russia because being a mostly Orthodox Christian country, he is associating his ordeal with the Serbs to the Russians. It is dumb association though. That is everything you need to understand about his nonsense. He wont say it, but it is pretty obvious.
And because Russia seeks to destabilise my country right now, and seeks to prevent our NATO membership. And seeks to break NATO up and seeks to dictate terms to democratic countries and terrorises other countries and uses WMD's on foreign soil and (you wont believe this one) has invaded a sovereign democratic nation and seeks to change its borders. and and and.
Who cares if they're white or not even though being "white" didn't help you in the 1990s when you were led to the slaughterhouse as lambs
Russia cares. Thats why these guys parade and others die in the ukranian mud.
I used to join your demonstrations and remember your cries when your fellow Slavs were massacring you
This shows at some point in your life you had a moral compass.
The real estimates are about 80,000-100,000 in the entire war and that includes military and civilians killed not only by Serbs,but also by Croats.
its 100,000 from all sides. And since all of the 100k are our citizens, I prefer to give a total figure. but if you care about ethnic following its 60k - 30k - 10k and half of that 60k being civilians like kids and old folks. We could have done the same to their civilians but we are not monsters.
And Putin told him that he's still good with Israel, and that Palestinians should stop attacking Israeli civilians and try to find a compromise. What does he expect from Putin? There is a million Russians in Israel sitting pretty on Palestinian land.

Reactions: mmr
t
I saw fake news about Shoigu in mainstream Western newspapers.
Ridiculous the level of lies of Western mainstream press about Russia.
The same goes for the Captain of Moskva and his crew.

They all turned up alive at a ceremony for reassignment and for a minute upon reading the news, we thought they were all ghosts out for vengeance against the Ukrainians.

Good for laughter when trolls in here claimed how many Russian Generals have been killed.

Russia has never even bother to admit nor deny them.

They just turned up after their death.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I already read it. Now the Russians instead of calling Ukrainians Nazis they think they are Satans and they are the crusaders. Really can't make up their minds.
Didn't US President GW Bush also used and mentioned the word "crusade" then quickly retracted it at a public speech?

n
Only 3 walk out, USA, Britain, and Canada when Russia finance minister speak ( get his turn)

Financial Meeting is in Washington ( which IMF and World Bank leaders present) , but lead by Indonesia Finance Minister, Sri Mulyani Indrawati

Indonesia invited Ukraine as wel

No! Ukraine was not invited but the US and her G7 partners threatened to do so at the next meeting if Russia a member of G20 gets invited.

How illogical and stupid they sounded?

Privi for non members over a member. :hitwall:

Unbelievable. G7 nations have denigrated as followers.

He did, but the Russians aren't afraid to call themselves as Crusaders now.
It good to know that they have common objective yet they are so different.
And they point finger at each other because of the rivalry using the others s pawns.

I am still learning the nuances of the languages uses by politicians esp those from the US and UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom