What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It good to know that they have common objective yet they are so different.
And they point finger at each other because of the rivalry using the others s pawns.

I am still learning the nuances of the languages uses by politicians esp those from the US and UK.
Shrugs* All I know is that the Ukrainians call the Russians orcs. They are determined to kill and push them out.

Are you high on grass?
All your irrelevant question already attended to.
Brush up your English Comprehension.
This is the 3rd time.
Stop trolling.
Dump that brain dead troll with other brain dead trolls where sun and moon will never shine on.

More time for you to enjoy your coffee and smell roses

Shrugs* All I know is that the Ukrainians call the Russians orcs. They are determined to kill and push them out.
That is why Ukrainian can migrate to Russia so easily and lived there.

Their complicated relationship and history.

AFAIK we are just outsider. Both of them may throw their punch simultaneously at us if we continue to stoke their differences.

So get wise as we gets older.

That is why Ukrainian can migrate to Russia so easily and lived there.

Their complicated relationship and history.

AFAIK we are just outsider. Both of them may throw their punch simultaneously at us if we continue to stoke their differences.

So get wise as we gets older.
Thats why you have Russians living in Ukraine as well and live there and fighting against their own, even many Ukrainian troops know how to speak Russian and interrogate the Russian prisoners. Its definitely a complicated relationship.

Wow thats a crazy weapon. 6 hours loitering time. Must have crazy range for sure.

We know the Army tested a classified loitering munition with range in excess of 400km last year. Phoenix Ghost is an Air Force program, but it could be some variant of that?

We know the Army tested a classified loitering munition with range in excess of 400km last year. Phoenix Ghost is an Air Force program, but it could be some variant of that?
Could be, but they all have different programs so maybe their own view of what type of loitering munition they want. From what I'm reading on, this one was meant for Ukraine's specifications. They really want long range so probably a reduced warhead since it says medium armor. I'm betting the Air Force probably were going to launch their own from cargo planes or jet fighters for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom