What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what?
And where are you from? I’m sure your politicians are squeaky clean. Don’t throw rocks at glass houses.
Which incidentally is true as you says when you compare my nation to the USA.

We don't throw rocks, we arrests them and charged them in court like a proper democracy.

When folks like you fabricate stories or what we called thing you can't proved, you will be responsible for your own action and charged in court under the enacted Fake News Law.

Back in the US, the US will threatened and gagged them using the unconstitutional Homeland Security and Patriot Act. If it is does not works, they simply died accidentally or vanished.
That was why Guantamoro Bay Torture Camp was created outside of US territories, up in Cuba bu the US to circumvent US law then. Since then the US has enacted many draconian anti-people laws.

Wake up.
We know more about your country than you ever imagine.
No fantasy, please

Last edited:
Zalensky named Russia oil as blood oil.

What is that? Are they red in color? :sarcastic:

Americans are not allowed to express alternative views or ideology.

They must followed the official US narratives or otherwise... they are terminated.

West European trolls cowardly and stupidly encouraging Ukraine people to kill each other from their homes instead go to Ukraine and fight themselves:

54if9p.jpg

In a nonsense American instigated war against West Europe interests, West Europe states are the dumbest corrupt states over the face of Earth.
Yup.
The Anglos would go back to their island nations if $shit hits the fan: Colonel Macgregor [paraphrased]

As I have often said here, there is no 'the West' when it comes to geopolitics. There is basically a cabal of Neocons in Washington who leech Americans as well as wherever they can find gullible people to goad into wars and UK is the ever pliant poodle in their designs. And the continental Europe keeps falling into the trap of wars.
People should sometimes read Patrick J. Buchanan--an American conservative person. One of his lamentations is that the West has destroyed itself long term due to the two World Wars. I wonder what he will say about the current war if this goes out of hand. BTW, he is not a Putin lover f I recall correctly from the last article I read from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom