What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resorting to character assassination to discredit a person is just lame. Truth is more important than the person who tells the truth. You should get your priority straight.
Lol, did it ever occur to you that his jailing might have led him to having a grudge, thus resort to lying or telling half truths?

This isn't character assassination, it's pointing out the dubiousness of the source.

That -- highlighted -- is mysterious to the Russia/Poutine supporters here. Why fight a clearly superior military power? What does your independence have to do with your lives? At least if you are on your knees, you are living and your knee pads are always renewable whenever they wear out. Once in a while you will be whipped but the pain is only temporary. These Ukrainians are a stubborn lot. :disagree:
.. they also believe that Zelensky is forcing the Ukrainians to fight. Somehow if he was not there, Ukraine would have not decided to fight. :laugh:

Lol, did it ever occur to you that his jailing might have led him to have a grudge, thus resort to lying or telling half truths?

This isn't character assassination, it's pointing out the dubiousness of the source.
Pay attention to the content of what he said, verify it on your own, and then draw your conclusion. If that is not how you digest online content, well, good luck.

By the way, he was the first one I have found to say Russia wasn't going to attack Kyiv when everybody else said otherwise.

.. they also believe that Zelensky is forcing the Ukrainians to fight. Somehow if he was not there, Ukraine would have not decided to fight. :laugh:
That is pure nonsense. Ukrainian ultra nationalists and neo-nazis were there long before Zelensky became the president. I don't think Zelensky is forcing anyone to fight. He himself is forced to fight.

Pay attention to the content of what he said, verify it on your own, and then draw your conclusion. If that is not how you digest online content, well, good luck.

By the way, he was the first one I have found to say Russia wasn't going to attack Kyiv when everybody else said otherwise.
I also said Russia wasn't gonna attack Kyiv, but boy was I wrong about that, as we're a lot of people.

Regardless, your comment is as ridiculous as your stance.

The truth is you actually aren't scrutinizing his claims, you're blindly believing them, based on a few unverified tweets, and nothing more.

I also said Russia wasn't gonna attack Kyiv, but boy was I wrong about that, as we're a lot of people.

Regardless, your comment is as ridiculous as your stance.

The truth is you actually aren't scrutinizing his claims, you're blindly believing them, based on a few unverified tweets, and nothing more.
He gave the reason. Did you give any reason for your comment? Or was it just a gut feeling? It is the reason he gave that brought him the credit. I don't care any random person's comment without a clear line of reasoning.

He gave the reason. Did you give any reason for your comment? Or was it just a gut feeling? It is the reason he gave that brought him the credit. I don't care any random person's comment without a clear line of reasoning.
His reason is basically "trust me, bro". Unless you can verify it, there's no reason to believe anything you read on Twitter.

Reactions: mmr
His reason is basically "trust me, bro". Unless you can verify it, there's no reason to believe anything you read on Twitter.
Apparently you didn't know what he said. So, good luck. We don't need to continue this conversation.

A good simple explanation of the cause of the war. 20 minutes. Professor Meirsheimer.

You guys never even heard of him before the war, and now you're treating his words like gospel.

🤣

Apparently you didn't know what he said. So, good luck. We don't need to continue this conversation.
I know what he said, but nothing was verified, so I have no reason to believe a single word of what's been said.

I know what he said, but nothing was verified, so I have no reason to believe a single word of what's been said.
No you don't. He said using that little force to attack a city with 3M population is impossible. Nobody with military knowledge would do that. He judged it from purely military standpoint of view.

Soon the average Ukranian infantry man will be more trained in NATO weapons than an average NATO infantryman :laugh:

West European trolls cowardly and stupidly encouraging Ukraine people to kill each other from their homes instead go to Ukraine and fight themselves:

54if9p.jpg

In a nonsense American instigated war against West Europe interests, West Europe states are the dumbest corrupt states over the face of Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom