What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Just one look at the list of weapons by US, any guy with a bit of commonsense will tells you, it won't altered the course of the war and the final result.

More of a case of US wanting to rid itself of old stock of weapons to justify their request for acquisition of newer replacement.

An old trick that was repeated over and over again.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Just one look at the list of weapons by US, any guy with a bit of commonsense will tells you, it won't altered the course of the war and the final result.

More of a case of US wanting to rid itself of old stock of weapons to justify their request for acquisition of newer replacement.

An old trick that was repeated over and over again.
Wrong. The course of the war was altered from being certain to uncertain. It went from being a few days to now uncertain of how long, and the longer this war go on, the more it will deviate from a Russian victory.

Wow they are not taking the ship sinking very well even though people on this forum don’t agree that a ship was sunk or that a ship even existed. It’s so fun to watch the parallel universe collapsing around them
lol true.

the anger is raw in russia..they really expected 3 days win...now bitching about nato sending "defensive arms"

False question.

For Russia, that 'aging' ship is an attack platform while Ukrainian POWs are a burden. So if we rephrase as which is more important in the context of UTILITY, then the 'aging' ship is more important. In this context, Russia lost more than gained. If Russia kill the Ukrainian POWs, then Russia incurs double jeopardy, the loss of a valuable attack platform no matter how 'aging' it maybe and the moral taint of executing POWs which is forbidden by accepted laws and norms of war.

In the end, Russia can lie/mislead the world about what happened, but the bottom line is that the loss of this attack platform, no matter how 'aging' it maybe, is a tactical tragedy, a loss of face, and a morale buster.
The ship might be ageing and crappy but it’s the best Russia has. And outside of the major NATO members it’s the best anyone has

What happens to your prediction the ruble is like gold because it pegs to gold?
Russia central bank gave up the pegging few days ago. Not working according to plan. Russia lost 34 billion USD per month by the scheme. Forcing people to sell dollars to ruble that in turn pegging to gold, rediculous.
Stop trolling or talk about subject that is beyond you.

Khmernomic just don't work.

Go home.

What happens to your prediction the ruble is like gold because it pegs to gold?
Russia central bank gave up the pegging few days ago. Not working according to plan. Russia lost 34 billion USD per month by the scheme. Forcing people to sell dollars to ruble that in turn pegging to gold, rediculous.
And forcing Russian banks to sell their gold for the worthless Ruble

Reactions: mmr
One other thing: don't twists my words out of context. That is trolling.

There you are again. Keep crying some more. I know that I have you in a monkey's trap now and you are too foolish to let go.

Putin will loose more ships. Now I hope to keep you crying here for at least a week for this one:omghaha:
I thought you didn't even read my messages anymore?

Truly Indians are deluded and obnoxious people.

The ship might be ageing and crappy but it’s the best Russia has. And outside of the major NATO members it’s the best anyone has
Russia was never a sea power to start.

Kindly get an education before opining.

Do you know how a Central Banking System works?

So you were taught that US dollar or MONEY grows on tree and can be created out of thin air.

Russia has fixed the exchange rate of 5000 ruble to 1 gram of Gold.

Anyway you won't understand what it means.

It will be a complete waste of time.

The ruble has an artificial value determined in the kremlin. The currency has no contact to outside world. Even in trades with their chinese ally the ruble is non existent.
2/3 of Russian exports are energy exports that means the ruble is backed by oil, gas. The rest is exporting wheats, foods, weapons, gold, diamonds. Once the West reduces or cuts off imports the ruble will become worthless inevitable.

Wrong. The course of the war was altered from being certain to uncertain. It went from being a few days to now uncertain of how long, and the longer this war go on, the more it will deviate from a Russian victory.
Well, Putin wanted to crush Ukraine in a 3 day war. Now we almost pass 2 months. Ukraine says the war will continue for months, the West predicts the war will continue for years.
Ukraine will rely on a constant flow of weapons delivery.

I am still waiting for the proof for the claim that Neptune Missiles fired by a Ukrainian unit struck and sank the Moskva.

Anyway that is how fake news are spread.

Yes. The Moskva sank BUT not by Ukrainian missiles as claimed. That is what I understand up to this moment.

Not until they can prove it.

Twisting the statements from US Pentagon and Russia Ministry of Defense don't work for us.

That will be Khmernomic. Go home and stop trolling in here.
It’s you the troller.
The ruble has no real value that’s a fact.
Russia central bank withdrew from ruble/gold peg that’s a fact.
600 foreign bands left Russia that’s a fact.
Russia returns to old Soviet days.
30y economic progress wiped out.

F54AAE39-25C0-4FD6-ABFC-51B863229209.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom