What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This war really showcases deficiencies of most of Russian military equipment in 21st century warfare. I don't understand why our government still keeps on buying Russian Junks. In past I get it we l had very tight defense budget nor had access to military tech from West but now that we do still 70% of our weapon purchase are of Russian origin God knows why. And cost isn't a factor while Russian equipment costs less upfront it's service and maintenance cost makes it way more more expensive and headache. Not to forget we have to spend further again to upgrade those equipments with local/israeli/western subsystems.

Reactions: mmr
This war really showcases deficiencies of most of Russian military equipment in 21st century warfare. I don't understand why our government still keeps on buying Russian Junks. In past I get it we l had very tight defense budget nor had access to military tech from West but now that we do still 70% of our weapon purchase are of Russian origin God knows why. And cost isn't a factor while Russian equipment costs less upfront it's service and maintenance cost makes it way more more expensive and headache. Not to forget we have to spend further again to upgrade those equipments with local/israeli/western subsystems.

Its because India wants to create a multipolar world, just like rests of the bricks. Indian foreign policy is independent and not into any camps or alliance if i am not totally wrong.

What did they hit this time?

Administration Building???

Hope Russia did not upgrade the war to the stage of decapitation as we were predicting.

If it is true then Zalensky and team better find a deeper bunker to hide himself.

I am assuming the second wave of the offensive is starting. Electricity, communications, and military facilities and equipment are part of the targets.

In the last 3 days, over 3,000 Ukrainians have surrendered. So Western propagandists are hiding this crushing blow they suffered in Mariupol and screaming 24 hours with the ship that malfunctioned.

Cost is still a big factor for India. Russia not only offers weapons with low upfront cost but also provides more technology and manufacturing support than western countries. French are more willing to work with India these days, but the price tag is hefty.

As much as I would like India to move into western weapons eco system from a strategic viewpoint, it is not so easy. :undecided:

Human error can't be blamed on the capability of the military equipment. Russia's biggest shortcoming in this war has been not understanding who it is fighting. It seems all their planning was focused on the Ukrainians without taking into account the direct participation of the West in this conflict.

Last edited:
General General Alexander Dvornikov has reported to work in this "special military operation".

NMBHXDF4TJBTBJMJTSRF5NA4RE.jpg

👇
👇
👇
👇
👇

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom