What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are bloggers who are fond of taking words out of context and not the Russian Ministry of Defense.

Stop trolling and post real news.

It is also highly likely Washington is on fire but it is NOT.

And he is not even stating it officially.

That is how US manipulated information.

See how words are twisted.

We are neither naive nor small kids.

Please stop spreading misinformation. It’s already been confirmed by the Russian MoD and the news of the sinking is everywhere.
Show us the Pentagon briefing or website and not pro-US bloggers comments. They are unsubstantiated.

Kindly stop referring me.

I don't communicate with trolls.

To me it is still another Fake News.
Show me the report from official Russia MoD website and not the fake PS one.

Moskva cruiser sank while being towed in a storm - Russian Defense Ministry​

"During the towing of the Moskva cruiser to the designation port, the ship lost stability due to hull damage, sustained during the detonation of ammunition because of a fire. Amid the heavy storm, the ship sank," the Ministry said.​

MOSCOW, April 14. /TASS/. The Moskva missile cruiser sank while being towed amid storm because of hull damage sustained during the detonation of ammunition, Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday.
"During the towing of the Moskva cruiser to the designation port, the ship lost stability due to hull damage, sustained during the detonation of ammunition because of a fire. Amid the heavy storm, the ship sank," the Ministry said.
The Ministry underscored that the crew was evacuated to nearby Black Sea Fleet ships, as was announced earlier.
Earlier on Thursday, Russian Defense Ministry reported that Black Sea Fleet missile cruiser Moskva sustained serious damage after a detonation of ammunition, caused by an onboard fire. The Ministry said that the crew was evacuated to nearby Black Sea Fleet ships, adding that the cause of the incident is being determined.
The Ministry said later that the cruiser remained buoyant, and its main weapons were not damaged, adding that towing is being attempted.
Moskva was the flagship of the Black Sea fleet, and a lead ship of Project 1164. It was commissioned in 1983 under the name of Slava ("Glory"). In 1996, the cruiser received its current name. Its main weapon is 16 P-1000 Vulkan missile launchers.

Tass

Incidentally the website to Russia Ministry of Defense is blocked by the US and West. Why do they need to do that?

And so we can only depends on Russia own News Media for verification. Sorry I don't trust those from US sources esp. their bloggers.

I have you in the hook now. Don't stop responding to a conversation that I do not even bother to read. I was hoping to see you cry like this someday. Now it is delightful to see it happen. Cry some more :omghaha:
Truly Indians are deluded people. Pakistanis in the forum are right.

Great post.

That is how UK MSM e.g. manipulated information.
Neptune missiles can packed such a powerful deadly explosion and everybody.onboard were dead.

The US or UK MSM either edited it or fabricated them e.g. Ghost of Kiev, dead body that came alive actually came from a world environmental program and not in Ukraine.

The truth are unveiling.

Last edited:
Truly Indians are deluded people. Pakistanis in the forum are right.
There you are again. Keep crying some more. I know that I have you in a monkey's trap now and you are too foolish to let go.

Putin will loose more ships. Now I hope to keep you crying here for at least a week for this one:omghaha:

Last edited:
Reactions: mmr
A Russian video from 2009 under the name "The cruiser Moscow Never Sleeps."

Please stop spreading misinformation. It’s already been confirmed by the Russian MoD and the news of the sinking is everywhere.

Show us a reputable Russian source, including the Russian MOD, confirming it. If you can't, it is part of the fake news that became a routine for Western propagandists.

The Moskva was designed to counter US Aircraft Carriers during the 1980's Soviet era and do not have any land missile attack ability.

It is already obsolete and mainly used as a radar and radio command ship today for other Russian warship in the fleet due to its size.

Hence it is true as per Soviet propaganda it never sleeps.

Russia only started reconstruction of new warships for her navy after a period of stagnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom