What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, you feel the need to write a reply when you are not spoken to. Clearly, you are bothered. The troll inside me feel thrilled to see you cry. Cry more :omghaha:
Lol,I'm replying because you seem so overjoyed,as if you won the war yourself. And yet your Indian navy sinks its own ships. India superpower sir.

what is fake? The ship is at the moment bottom of the Black sea. Officially confirmed by Russian MOD.
Can you confirmed it? If you can't then it is FAKE news.
Kindly provide the Russia MoD link that confirmed it.
I see, tou are just another victim yourself of the disinformation campaign.

Lol,I'm replying because you seem so overjoyed,as if you won the war yourself. And yet your Indian navy sinks its own ships. India superpower sir.
I have you in the hook now. Don't stop responding to a conversation that I do not even bother to read. I was hoping to see you cry like this someday. Now it is delightful to see it happen. Cry some more :omghaha:

Last edited:
I have posted a video link to Pravda News on the status of Moskva.

BTW there is a fake news law in Russia now and those found guilty may ended up in jail up to 15 years.

This is unlike in the US and UK where use its agencies like Homeland Security and Special Branch to threaten and gag reporters. They don't go to jail. Thry just vanished e.g. Hawaii separatist activists.

AFAIK apart from the last standout at Avovstal Steelworks, Mariupol is almost completely under the control of Russian force.

Why I don't buy the Ukrainian story about Moskva and others are:

The Ukrainian Air Forces, Navy or its radars do not existed anymore?

The Ukrainian soldiers themselves admitted, their greatest fear of Russia is from the air.

So the pockets resistance from discommunicated and low morale Ukrainian soldiers who are largely disorganised and scattered. Out of ammunitions and food supplies.

The minute they switch on their radar, they will be detected. The US GPS are not working in Ukraine. They are all jammed.

Russian Air Forces flew up to 250 sorties daily up from 200.

So for anyone who is trying to convince me Ukrainian is winning will hits a nail.

Zalensky has an opportunity to put all these right back in Feb 8 2022 but he choose to snub the meeting at the advice of the US, NATO and his AZOV team bringing calamity to his nation.

The meeting on Feb 8 was basically for him to state his commitment to Minsk II agreement filed with the United Nation.

Sigh. Now Ukraine has to live with a new Ukraine minus all the independent province facing the Black Sea.

It’s been confirmed by the Russian MoD as well as the Pentagon.
Those are bloggers who are fond of taking words out of context and not the Russian Ministry of Defense.

Stop trolling and post real news.

It is also highly likely Washington is on fire but it is NOT.

And he is not even stating it officially.

That is how US manipulated information.

See how words are twisted.

We are neither naive nor small kids.

If it is confirmed the Pentagon spokesman confirmed it and published in its website.

Show us the Pentagon website.

Those are bloggers who are fond of taking words out of context and not the Russian Ministry of Defense.

Stop trolling and post real news.

It is also highly likely Washington is on fire but it is NOT.

And he is not even stating it officially.

That is how US manipulated information.

See how words are twisted.

We are neither naive nor small kids.

Please stop spreading misinformation. It’s already been confirmed by the Russian MoD and the news of the sinking is everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom