What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are lucky that you are thousands of miles away or else that tiny island you call the UK would have even shrunk further if you were next to Russia and tried these shenanigans that you are doing these days.
Lol I asked a simple question about a statement you made about Britain ceeding territory to Russia, instead of answering my question politely they way I asked(politely) you just went on an angry rant about Britain and throwing insults up and down. Lol There are many countries who had to ceed their territory to Russia at one point in time(even your ally China had to ceed lots of her terroritory to the black bear) but Britain has never been part of this.

Your logic can be used against your own country Pakistan even more than britain as well. After all, Britain has been a great power and self sufficient one at that. We have some of the most advanced and biggest defence industries on earth. We can sustain our own against any big power if push comes to shoves. Its just that we don't face any any real immediate threat reason we can afford to lower our military to the levels we do today(personally I don't agree with this policy).
However, your country pakistan is not the same, you barely have any industry to be honest and the one you do have is not really up to par by world standards, so in the event of a war protracted war you will need foreign support to keep your military machine going.

So in this regard we can also use your logic to say that if Russia was your neighbour then your entire nation probably won't even exist as Russia would have carved out your territory into several different parts more than anything India has been able to do(apart from Bengladesh they haven't been able to carve out more ).

1645802559276.png

Alleged captured soldier:

The narrative is shifting to warcrimes on day 2:

Ukrainian tank man:

That was the ukr Su-27 downed by russian airdef. Already posted here. Kiev have gone to full retard fake news propaganda. Same story with the recaptured airport near kiev. Never happened and russia is now flying troops to the Gostomel airport.

Going by social media, Ukraine won.

What Ukraine won is unclear.

To say that Russia wants the union back is just a brain fart, no offense.

Its not the Soviet Union that Russia wants, its the thing that came before it, the Russian empire. From kyrgistan to Moldova. from Crimea to Estonia. Russia feels robbed that all these people got their freedom. Or semi freedom. It wants them back to enslave them.

Considering the mess created in Iraq ( see Chilcot enquiry), I don't think we have the right to school the Russians.

Perhaps someone can convince me otherwise...

Nobody can convince you because no convincing is needed. The illegal American-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 was a watershed event in world history. The attack happened without the UN authorization, the attack happened when even France was going to Veto the pro-war Resolution in UNSC and Germany staunchly opposed the war. The attack happened when in no country except USA, Israel and Kuwait had even a simple majority of people supported the war. AND the attack happened because the damned leeching Israeli Lobby--whose role is well known--pushed for the war. That leech country has drained America's goodwill and resources in the Middle East and today the leech country is not even condemning Russia's attack because the leech country knows the Russian power in Syria--what an ingrate 'friend' of America!!! There is no more any inherent conflict between the West and the Islamic world; both meet each other geographically and both are matched to live side by side in peace--except for the distortions started in the 20th century to serve the interests of the leech country!

Its not the Soviet Union that Russia wants, its the thing that came before it, the Russian empire. From kyrgistan to Moldova. from Crimea to Estonia. Russia feels robbed that all these people got their freedom. Or semi freedom. It wants them back to enslave them.

Ok, well, I'll re-iterate myself...
That is a brain fart.

Lol I asked a simple question about a statement you made about Britain ceeding territory to Russia, instead of answering my question politely they way I asked(politely) you just went on an angry rant about Britain and throwing insults up and down. Lol There are many countries who had to ceed their territory to Russia at one point in time(even your ally China had to ceed lots of her terroritory to the black bear) but Britain has never been part of this.

Your logic can be used against your own country Pakistan even more than britain as well. After all, Britain has been a great power and self sufficient one at that. We have some of the most advanced and biggest defence industries on earth. We can sustain our own against any big power if push comes to shoves. Its just that we don't face any any real immediate threat reason we can afford to lower our military to the levels we do today(personally I don't agree with this policy).
However, your country pakistan is not the same, you barely have any industry to be honest and the one you do have is not really up to par by world standards, so in the event of a war protracted war you will need foreign support to keep your military machine going.

So in this regard we can also use your logic to say that if Russia was your neighbour then your entire nation probably won't even exist as Russia would have carved out your territory into several different parts more than anything India has been able to do(apart from Bengladesh they haven't been able to carve out more ).
The great industries you talk about and wealth was all stolen from the commonwealth colonies. You looted Trillions of $ just from the sub-continent alone. You committed Genocide against humanity in the Sub-continent and other parts of the world. There is nothing glorious about your today or past as it was all based on atrocities and theft. Your time is up because you need to Repay (Pakistan) of its stolen wealth and the atrocities you committed here.

You can talk all you want but I don't want to waste my time by writing huge paragraphs which doesn't even make any sense. The fact is you guys are nothing but a vassal state of the US. So I'd like to talk to your Manager (Master/USA) :) You guys are no Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom