What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is something I learned from all the recent conflicts the last 3 decades.
It's that conventional warfare doesn't have journalism, it's propaganda.

But when it's a civil war, everybody wants to independently push their agenda.

So I highly doubt we will get any information whatsoever, on either ends, from any third-party media, except for state media or aligned media.

Well, Syria isn't quite a civil war. :) ANNA reporters did good there hence my question if they are in Ukraine embedded with the Russians.

The great industries you talk about and wealth was all stolen from the comment wealth colonies. You looted Trillions of $ just from the sub-continent alone. You committed Genocide against humanity in the Sub-continent and other parts of the world. There is nothing glorious about your today or past as it was all based on atrocities and theft. Your time is up because you need to Repay (Pakistan) of its stolen wealth and the atrocities you committed here.

You can talk all you want but I don't want to waste my time by writing huge paragraphs which doesn't even make any sense. The fact is you guys are nothing but a vassal state of the US. So I'd like to talk to your Manager (Master/USA) :) You guys are no Body.
I think that is a common mistake made by nostalgic folks who overestimate the glory of the long-gone past. Yes, western colonists looted other countries relentlessly. But those countries weren't that rich, either. Chinese often make such a mistake, too, and boast how big the GDP was before the western countries invaded, while completely ignore the fact that Chinese productivity back then was already way behind the western countries.

1645803608260.png

Deutschland bekommt fast sein gesamtes Gas aus nur drei Ländern: Russland, Norwegen und den Niederlanden. Nur 2 Prozent ihrer Erdgasimporte bezieht die Bundesrepublik laut dem Wirtschaftsministerium aus anderen Ländern.

Germany gets almost all its gas from only three countries: Russia, Norway and the Netherlands. According to the Ministry of Economy from other countries, only 2 percent of its natural gas comes from the federal republic.

Forget the Nukes? France is not a freaking god what is this UNSC shxt you are talking about? France is not formidble or a force to be reckoned? You sound like someone who has been living under a stone..

Iran is 10 times tougher to conquer then France in real life.. In truth both France and UK shouldn't be in UNSC but instead Pakistan and India who are geninuely stronger then both militarily that is a simple ground fact but just because they are angle-saxon they got admitted but militarily both are not formidble..

Do you really think France can defeat Pakisan in 1v1 or France can defeat India in 1v1? Or Britain vs India? Do you really think the British can overcome the Indians in this age and time? you gotta be kidding me bro.. This is not the 18-century.. India can make quick work of the British without getting out of the first gear.. There is scale to this
Somebody asked me the other day so I dug out the figures. Boy, did I get a shock!

The British Army is 82,000 strong. No, mistake - 86,000 strong, including 3,900 Gurkhas, as they spell it.

That looked odd - they got four regiments of Gurkhas at independence, and that should have been around 5 to 6,000 per regiment, around 20,000 to 24,000 Gurkha riflemen. Only 3,900?

So I checked the Indian Army figures.

40,000 Gorkhas. That's nearly half the strength of the entire British Army.

Somebody somewhere said the British would start a civil war in India and India (Indians) would pay them to come and settle things. Yeah, right.

Just for the record, the French Army is 120,000 strong.

You might ask, so, if numbers alone matter, how come the Pakistan Army has always fought the Indian Army to a standstill, without a major defeat other than Bangladesh, and a special case, Kargil? It's simple; the Pakistani soldier is as brave as the Indian soldier. He is better equipped. The Pakistani military has got its mind firmly wrapped around making complex manoeuvres successfully, with all arms involved. It has made mistakes teaming up armour and infantry, but things have changed. It has never made mistakes with its artillery, and it has never neglected its artillery arm.

Most important is the nagging fear in the minds of the Indian Army that China might get involved somewhere. The result is that the Army keeps a considerable number of divisions facing the PLA. When they go to war, Pakistan and India are at par, in terms of numbers. India will defeat Pakistan, or Pakistan will only defeat India, if one or the other of their respective command structures makes a sustained series of blunders.
Slightly O/T but this has more to do with the reality dawning on many states to modernize and "pick and mix" reducing human capital and investing in technology as force multipliers, a modern army in a cash strapped miserably age:

View attachment 818562
Don't get me wrong; I'd like to see a much smaller Indian Army, completely differently equipped, compared to its state of equipment today, and a much larger Indian Navy, it being the best of our services.

Oh my God! they start deleting my post. these robots are back.. if you speak truth, you will be sidelined. They are removing my comments swiftly. They removed my reply to Nabil. Nabil noob you aren't even country. Who knows tunisia? must be some slave arab country with no importance.
If I was in your place I would delete my post myself, Indians were probably laughing out loud at your posts ....

Don't take it personal .....

Informed?
He is old guy living in 1960s
Hell even if you live in 1980s..you will be outdated..

china was poorer then pakistan in 1980s..

The world has changed rapidly

Imagine a guy coming from 2010..he will not know most of the electronic and social media revolution..
Thanks, buddy.

Mods are on your side. you are assisted in this. They are deleting every reply of mine. I don't care what you think. you know nothing about Pakistan.
I'm also on your side, just gave you an advice.... Cool down bro

Informed?
He is old guy living in 1960s
Hell even if you live in 1980s..you will be outdated..

china was poorer then pakistan in 1980s..

The world has changed rapidly

Imagine a guy coming from 2010..he will not know most of the electronic and social media revolution..
Thanks, buddy.
Ideally Russiaa goal is to annex parts of Ukraine into Russian federation just like crimea. However that will depends on how things play out and if everything goes according to Putin's plan. Things can be adjusted depending on the situation of the war. Russia's spy chief reveal this plan by a stroke of blunder. He seem so scared of Putin the he was stammering and forgot not to reveal such things publicly lol

Was hilarious 😂
WHAT A BUNGLING IDIOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom