What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
On April 5, one day after he was alleged to have been captured, Cloutier shared photos from an event in Turkey to his LinkedIn profile. One commenter responding to the post asked Cloutier about the rumors that he had been taken captive by Russian forces.

Appreciate the info.

Strong Rumours that US general Coultier captured by the Russians in Mariupol.

Very recently another two Ukrainian helicopters shot down attempting a rescue from the city.

Tbh i really hope it isnt true because it gonna escalate a already fragile situation.

The world is on brink of third world war. Really wish for this stupid war to stop immidiately.

Tbh i really hope it isnt true because it gonna escalate a already fragile situation.

The world is on brink of third world war. Really wish for this stupid war to stop immidiately.

I dont think its true cause if, they would show a vid with him in custody.

Russia east offensive not going well.
The assault of elite 4th tank division with modern T80 tanks as spearhead stalls.

There will be no WW3. Russians can't fight. They are all talk. They are supposed to be a military superpower but have shown to be anything but. Disappointing performance by them.

There will be no WW3. Russians can't fight. They are all talk. They are supposed to be a military superpower but have shown to be anything but. Disappointing performance by them.
They are not hunting nazi in Ukraine.
They are hunting women shoes, televisions, laptop, iphones, washing machine, Nutella.

I don't know much about Kama division, but the 13th SS division and the 7th SS division both had a lot of inhabitants from Bosnia in it. I am pretty neutral about it. the people living at the time joined in great numbers obviously because they were sick and tired of living under a Serbian so called "king" who was really a pig farmer.

The Palestinians also supported the Nazis, and they got denazified after the war by hosting Israel, and I suppose the nazi haters here support this. I dont think having nazis in your country requires the destruction of that country.

Nazis are just another group of extremists amongst many extremists on all sides.
Interesting how Bosnian Muslims of the Handschar and Ukrainians of the 1st Ukrainian Division both mutineed. Also the Albanian Skanderbeg Division was completely worthless when it came to combat skill and discipline and was eventually disbanded by the Germans.

They are not hunting nazi in Ukraine.
They are hunting women shoes, televisions, laptop, iphones, washing machine, Nutella.
I think you're a bit obsessed with Nutella. You probably heard about it once and you keep repeating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom