What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "greens party" in Germany never was pacifistic. They did the illegal war of aggression on Serbia in 1999, officially told lies about the situation in Kosovo. It was the first war of aggression by Germany since ww2. Even the at that time minister of defence, Rudolf Scharping, told in an interview 3 years later that they fabricated the media stories and lied.
Finally,somebody said it!

Do YOU support their decision to form the Handschar and Kama Divisions?
I don't know much about Kama division, but the 13th SS division and the 7th SS division both had a lot of inhabitants from Bosnia in it. I am pretty neutral about it. the people living at the time joined in great numbers obviously because they were sick and tired of living under a Serbian so called "king" who was really a pig farmer.

The Palestinians also supported the Nazis, and they got denazified after the war by hosting Israel, and I suppose the nazi haters here support this. I dont think having nazis in your country requires the destruction of that country.

Nazis are just another group of extremists amongst many extremists on all sides.

I think Europe as a whole, doesn't want this war nor any conflict with Russia.

They want cooperation and friendship.

But Anglo-Saxons push the conflict and war on them.

Now, like it or not, Europe must accept it and say YES, they want the conflict, the terror, and destruction.

Correct.
And even a senior American officer like Colonel Macgregor said something like '...the war is largely driven by us [America] and maybe a the UK a bit; they can go back to their islands'.
The narrative about this war changes totally online and here if and when America decides. There is no 'the West' here though so many here are jumping up and down about 'the West'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom