What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not hunting nazi in Ukraine.
They are hunting women shoes, televisions, laptop, iphones, washing machine, Nutella.

I am not anti-Russian but the performance of the Russian military and their equipment has been SHOCKINGLY poor for a superpower.

Tbh i really hope it isnt true because it gonna escalate a already fragile situation.

The world is on brink of third world war. Really wish for this stupid war to stop immidiately.
Not WW 3.
It’s more Russia against 30 NATO countries. 33 if Sweden, Finland, Serbia join the pact in summer.

I don't know much about Kama division, but the 13th SS division and the 7th SS division both had a lot of inhabitants from Bosnia in it. I am pretty neutral about it. the people living at the time joined in great numbers obviously because they were sick and tired of living under a Serbian so called "king" who was really a pig farmer.

The Palestinians also supported the Nazis, and they got denazified after the war by hosting Israel, and I suppose the nazi haters here support this. I dont think having nazis in your country requires the destruction of that country.

Nazis are just another group of extremists amongst many extremists on all sides.

Not really true, the 13th handzar division had a total of 3800 men, which is peanuts. Many Bosniaks in the division fled once they reached free lands in France (held under the resistance). A good video sums up the reason for the division and what occurred.

There will be no WW3. Russians can't fight. They are all talk. They are supposed to be a military superpower but have shown to be anything but. Disappointing performance by them.

Russian bear is sluggish and unpredictable.
Its like a ocean going super tanker. Takes long time and a lot of energy to set in motion, but once started its almost unstoppable and has to run out its course.

That would never happen but for Putin's invasion . Public opinion in Finland was very much against it . But now it seems most of the public support this move , for obvious reasons.

Finland to clarify next steps on possible NATO entry within weeks

HELSINKI, April 7 (Reuters) - Finland will clarify next steps regarding a possible decision to seek NATO membership in the coming weeks, Foreign Minister Pekka Haavisto told reporters after attending a NATO foreign ministers' meeting in Brussels on Thursday.

This will very likely draw Finland into an Eurasian war when NATO further expands into Asia to China's doorstep. I'm not for or against whatever a European or Asian chooses for itself. It's a matter common karma. This is likely if Russia loses the Ukraine war and subsequently falls into disarrays or even divided up by the West. Some of Russia's parts will join NATO and make NATO bolder to expand into Asia.

Russian bear is sluggish and unpredictable.
Its like a ocean going super tanker. Takes long time and a lot of energy to set in motion, but once started its almost unstoppable and has to run out its course.

So people keep saying yet they still keep getting hammered. Some super power they turned out to be...........:disagree:

So people keep saying yet they still keep getting hammered. Some super power they turned out to be...........:disagree:

Russia lost against Japan before WW1 and was hammered during WW1 and WW2. Still its here kicking while powers like Britain, France, and even Germany are nowhere near.

Russia is a different soul, as its a combined soul of the European and Asian.

But still, if history is any measure, rarely a empire lasts longer than 250-300 years. Russian prime was during Peter the Great and Catarina the Great. In the future Russia likely will continue to dimish in power, with some short periods of renaissance here and there, but overally on decline. America will also follow a similar decline.

I am not anti-Russian but the performance of the Russian military and their equipment has been SHOCKINGLY poor for a superpower.
I used to be a fan of Russia.
Russia military sucks. There must be a reason for the poor performance. One reason is Putin is a KGB agent he is not from military. He has generals as yesmen they are too afraid to tell Putin any critics. They don’t want to end in gulags.
But seriously I sometimes think that’s chinese plot. To weaken Russia. Both Russia and China military do lots of exercises. What did they do in exercises? Do they stage war games or just hug each other?

9D034571-262E-47C1-9CC8-018309EC1862.jpeg

Russia lost against Japan before WW1 and was hammered during WW1 and WW2. Still its here kicking while powers like Britain, France, and even Germany are nowhere near.

Russia is a different soul, as its a combined soul of the European and Asian.

But still, if history is any measure, rarely a empire lasts longer than 250-300 years. Russian prime was during Peter the Great and Catarina the Great. In the future Russia likely will continue to dimish in power, with some short periods of renaissance here and there, but overally on decline. America will also follow a similar decline.

I am NOT anti-Russian but their performance has been shocking. Perhaps their fortunes may change in the coming weeks/months. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom