What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not Putin that starts the war. It’s Anglo Saxon? Why not the Nicolaus?

Stop talking shit.
Mariupol still standing.

Now the donez separatist chief Bassurin says he wants to use chemical weapons. His troops will suffer too much casualties otherwise when storming the underground bunkers.
Stop trolling Khmer Krom and go home.

Since you have been repeatedly told that you neither understand what you are reading nor have the IQ to do so.

The war in Ukraine is not a subject fot gambling where you Khmer Krom places your bet.

It does not concern you.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:
Stop trolling Khmer Krom and go home.

Since you repeatedly told ypu neither understand what you are reading nor have the IQ to do so.

The war in Ukraine is not a subject fot gambling where you Khmer Krom places your bet.

It does not concern you.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I salute and admire your tolerance to those kind of lunatics who love the sound of their own voices or their words which are just garbage regurgitated from the rot that they read and absorb.

I threw him (and quite a few others like him) into the cesspit.
Never to see the kind of 💩 that only they can conjure up with.

Some truth. However there have been strange events in the steel works in Mariupol. Several extremely risky attempts to get certain people out of the steel works. The Ukrainians have lost several helicopters on these very risky missions. Lately a civilian ship tried to land near the steel mill and was stopped and captured by the Russian navy.

If there are 5,000 Ukrainian troops then there will also be senior UKR commanders - how do you think they would evacuate wounded soldiers if not by air or sea?

Even Germany’s traditional pacific party Die Grünen is for delivery of everything Ukraine needs.

The "greens party" in Germany never was pacifistic. They did the illegal war of aggression on Serbia in 1999, officially told lies about the situation in Kosovo. It was the first war of aggression by Germany since ww2. Even the at that time minister of defence, Rudolf Scharping, told in an interview 3 years later that they fabricated the media stories and lied.

So you admit nazis are really bad. Did you know in WW2 the grand mufti of Jerusalem was good friends with hitler.
Do YOU support their decision to form the Handschar and Kama Divisions?

Strong Rumours that US general Coultier captured by the Russians in Mariupol.

Very recently another two Ukrainian helicopters shot down attempting a rescue from the city.

Very recently another two Ukrainian helicopters shot down attempting a rescue from the city.
On April 5, one day after he was alleged to have been captured, Cloutier shared photos from an event in Turkey to his LinkedIn profile. One commenter responding to the post asked Cloutier about the rumors that he had been taken captive by Russian forces.

I really hope this is true but shocked if it is.
I will bet my left foot western special forces are operating in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom