What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wrote those words, you wanker. Are you, as an IsraHelli, trying to get me banned in this Pakistani forum? Tough luck.

This is the fourth tome I saw you spam this thread with the same massage , You where already alerted on this issue , but obviously nothing changed,

This is the lame excuse you gave last time :

It is a typo issue with my mouse from Twiiter, but I've already fixed it. It just happens you're a slow guy who jumped too quickly to point it out without checking it again. :lol:

So what is it this time ?

~

Germany. Stuttgart. Action in support of Russia.

This is the fourth tome I saw you spam this thread with the same massage , You where already alerted on this issue , but obviously nothing changed,

This is the lame excuse toy gave last time :

So what is it this time ?

~

I have no idea what you're alluding to. Now, stop wasting my time, troll. i would rather use it on something useful.

I have no idea what you're alluding to.

Don't play dumb , i see you removed it now after being challenged.

Maybe you need your memory refreshed :

It is a typo issue with my mouse from Twiiter, but I've already fixed it. It just happens you're a slow guy who jumped too quickly to point it out without checking it again. :lol:

So what is your excuse this time ? cant be a mouth issue since the massages where written half an hour apart.

~
~

A supporter of Israeli child rapists like you shouldn't be pointing the fingers at anyone else.

Pedophilia is something ingrained in your beliefs.

In USA what happens is the opposite.

They arrest the journalist who reports it.

Russia government is 100x better than USA government.

I don't know what USA government is thinking.

That will give Ukraine army a huge boost for the southern offensive.
Zelenski presses Germany to greenlight the delivery of 100x Panzerhaubitzer.
Krauss Maffei hat made the offer to Ukraine.

DWO-Teaser-AP-Panzer-Ukraine-sk.jpg

Quelle: Laurent Van der Stockt/Le Monde/Getty Images; Steffi Loos-Pool/Getty Images;Montage: Infografik WELT

Ukraine asking for more weapons can mean Ukraine is losing the war.

As probably most of their weapons had been destroyed by Russia.

Western media is posting about one or two Russian military vehicles destroyed, but never reporting on how many Ukraine military vehicles had been destroyed.

Probably almost all of them.

That's why the comedy actor president is asking for donations.

Western media is trying to portray that Ukraine is winning, but at the same time they mock Ukraine.

Ukraine asking for more weapons can mean Ukraine is losing the war.

As probably most of their weapons had been destroyed by Russia.

Western media is posting about one or two Russian military vehicles destroyed, but never reporting on how many Ukraine military vehicles had been destroyed.

Probably almost all of them.

That's why the comedy actor president is asking for donations.

Western media is trying to portray that Ukraine is winning, but at the same time they mock Ukraine.

I 100% concur with these statements. The Western propagandists are polluting every platform, including PDF, with their bogus propaganda. They're desperately trying to win the propaganda war while silencing anyone who doesn't agree with them, in particular anyone they view as having pro-Russian sentiment.

In USA what happens is the opposite.

They arrest the journalist who reports it.

Russia government is 100x better than USA government.

I don't know what USA government is thinking.
Really?
Why not go to Russia calling war as war?
15y in prison is waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom