What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Russian and Chechen troops are now preparing to storm Azovstal Steelworks where more than 3000 KRU and AZOV neo-nazi fighters were making their last standoff.
The Asov will not surrender.

Not sure why Russia with a superior airforce, helicopters, drones, artillery just cannot give a significant setback to Ukraine. The fighting spirit of Ukraine is applausable. Look at the area where Ukrainian counter attack is, they are taking the war to the Russians.
Russia invasion army has a psychological problem. They see Ukrainians as same people. They speak the same language they share the same culture they are family interconnected. Ukraine official language is Russian language. Hard for them to do something unthinkable killing their brothers, raping their sisters.

Ukrainians:
In [2015] fired Tochka at Donbass = 9M79-1 # 91566*
On [2022-03-18] shot down by Rus = 9M79-1 # 915518
On [2022-04-08] Fired at their own train station = 9M79-1 # 91570* (Last digit could be 8 or 9 instead of 0 ? ) While hysteria-struck propagandists & blind followers alleging Rus.

1649485207442.png

1649485215736.png

1649485269153.png

1649487242633.png

So now we know . . .

1649485331961.png

Last edited:
The Asov will not surrender.

Russia invasion army has a psychological problem. They see Ukrainians as same people. They speak the same language they share the same culture they are family interconnected. Ukraine official language is Russian language. Hard for them to do something unthinkable killing their brothers, raping their sisters.
I don't know about that as dead men can't surrender.

But you sure sound as though you are either a spokesman for AZOV or a nazi yourself.

Or perhaps and more likely - just a dumb low IQ Khmer Krom.

So the Ukrainian and Russian language is the same and that is according to you.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited:
I don't know.

But you sure sound as though you are either a spokesman for AZOV or a nazi yourself.

Or perhaps and more likely - just a dumb low IQ Khmer Krom.

So the Ukrainian language is same Russian and that is according to you.

You have low intellect. Russia/Ukraine languages are like Spanish/Portuguese. The languages share the same root. There are differences, yes, however they understand mutually. If you speak Spanish you will understand people who speak Portuguese.

Azoz will make the last stand.

Not sure why Russia with a superior airforce, helicopters, drones, artillery just cannot give a significant setback to Ukraine. The fighting spirit of Ukraine is applausable. Look at the area where Ukrainian counter attack is, they are taking the war to the Russians.
Russia agreed to withdraw. Looooool you just watch fox news don't you

Ukrainians have truck loads of stingers and Javelins. Train the reservists and willing civilians how to use them. They don't need to all be expert operators just Point - lockon - shoot - pick the next one off the truck and repeat. Ruskie armour is no match for western weapons and they know this these weapons were designed for the express purpose of destroying Hinds, sukhou and Migs and T72's and BTR's.

You have low intellect. Russia/Ukraine languages are like Spanish/Portuguese. The languages share the same root. There are differences, yes, however they understand mutually. If you speak Spanish you will understand people who speak Portuguese.

Azoz will make the last stand.
So Russian and Ukrainian language is the same and that is according to you.

My guess is that they are saving a good chunk of their better arsenal & men for any possible escalation with NATO (?)
Because NATO is keeping a keen eye, and if they felt that Rus has been weakened enough, they won't spare a chance to open other fronts. (?)
Russia land army has no chance against modern Nato military that is armed to the teeth. That’s the reason why Putin has changed no first use nuclear policy.

My guess is that they are saving a good chunk of their better arsenal & men for any possible escalation with NATO (?)
Because NATO is keeping a keen eye, and if they felt that Rus has been weakened enough, they won't spare a chance to open other fronts. (?)

Russias Vietnam?

So Russian and Ukrainian language is the same and that is according to you.
”During the recent Direct Line, when I was asked about Russian-Ukrainian relations, I said that Russians and Ukrainians were one people – a single whole.
These words were not driven by some short-term considerations or prompted by the current political context. It is what I have said on numerous occasions and what I firmly believe.”

Vladimir Putin

”During the recent Direct Line, when I was asked about Russian-Ukrainian relations, I said that Russians and Ukrainians were one people – a single whole.
These words were not driven by some short-term considerations or prompted by the current political context. It is what I have said on numerous occasions and what I firmly believe.”

Vladimir Putin
So Ukrainian and Russian is the same language and that is according to you?

So shall I exemplified using the languages of Vietnamese, Khmer Krom and Khmer Rouge.
No wonder you are a diehard supporter of Pol Pot.

So Ukrainian and Russian is the same language and that is according to you?

So shall I exemplified using the languages of Vietnamese, Khmer Krom and Khmer Rouge.
No wonder you are a diehard supporter of Pol Pot.

You don’t read? That’s the words of Putin.
The languages are krylish.
Russ Kiev is the root of Russia and Ukraine civilization. Putin even says both share the same spiritual space.
Yes even though he sends his army to kill and rape his family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom