What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah exactly,

I still dont know how they send the money to their kids. I talked to one the other day and he gave me some bogus story how his tuition will be paid for by a friend in America but did not explain how what friend will be paid by his parents.

And if you are in russia, where do you buy dollars? In some dark alley?
Its pretty hard for them to manage. You can buy from black market but they pay lot more then the official rate.

Man, they're still using old bazookas. What happened to the Kornet anti-tank missiles that Russia sells to the rest of the world? They should've equipped their reserves, who are sent to the front line in South and Eastern Ukraine, with those weapons.
Welcome to reality on the ground. I believe for many on here the reality is about to start soon.

CNN global affairs analyst Kimberly Dozier explains the devastating effects of Russian POM-3 anti-personnel mines, which are an "advanced" version of landmines used in World War II and the Vietnam War. #CNN #News

Wow, thats awesome. In other words, Russian central bank has just decided to confiscate gold from commercial banks.

lol now imagine if you are a Chinese investor in Russian banks. there goes your gold to the Russian central bank at massively discounted price.

Why doesn't russia try buying gold from china or anyone else? It cant, because the true value of the Ruble will be revealed.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I am indeed surprise you talking like an ignorant child. I bet you failed in English comprehension as well.

For instance: Where did I said Russia is consfiscating gold or assets from foreign banks or do they ever keep their gold in Russian banks?

The US and some EU nations thought that what they did will cause an implosion inside the Russian banking system. Not only it did not happened but the attrition is now affecting most EU banks.

Switzerland has withdrawn its sanction on Russia after only 2 days. It has received countless threats of withdrawal to the tune of trillions from unknown rich individuals including KSA, UAE, etc
That is how serious the consequences are if one is so stupid. Switzerland will be ruined by the actions of silly politicians. Ukraine is NOT the problems of ordinary in the street in EU.

EU nations will face a bleak winter ahead but Russia being self sufficient in energy and food is NOT bothered.

Nationalising Gasprom Germania is an act by only despotic regimes as described by the US and is now happening in Germany.
What is your defense?

Russia external debt to GDP is manageable and IMO she will survived.

It is NOT collapsing and so you must be disappointed.

But one question: What has all these got to so with you?

Ukraine war can only be settled thru diplomacy and sincerity.

IMO Zalensky is just a puppet of the US and her allies and can't make any decision by himself or his team and so peace is a distance away.

Alternative is in the aftermath, there is not much left for Ukraine which will be turned back 30~40 year and in distruction.

Last edited:
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I am indeed surprise you talking like an ignorant child. I bet you failed in English comprehension as well.

The US and some EU nations thought that what they did will cause an implosion in Russian banking system. Not only it did not happened but the attrition is now affecting EU banks.

Switzerland has withdrawn its sanction on Russia after only 2 days. It has received threats to withdrawn to the tune of trillions from unknown rich individuals.
That is how serious the consequences are.

EU nations face a bleak winter ahead but Russia being self sufficient in energy and food is NOT bothered.

Its external debt to GDP is manageable.
I'm just pointing out that Russia is confiscating gold from its own commercial banks. Good luck to anyone that has invested in a Russian bank. Your money is now gone.

Mind you, it russia which is stealing from its own banks. Western banks on the other hand are doing just fine.

Why down you go take all your money and put it in a Russian bank. Please do this.

I am glad russia is doing good and is not bothered by the sanctions. It will hopefully now stop threatening countries that imposed sanctions. Because its no big deal right?

I am also glad Russia is paying its debts back. Why down you go and buy some Russian bonds and see how much russia pays you back. Please go and buy Russian bonds. I beg you.

Yeah looks like EU is a terrible place, all the immigrants that are losing their lives trying to come to Europe should just turn around and go home. Especially Somalians. Europe has failed.

Reactions: mmr
Yeah looks like EU is a terrible place, all the immigrants that are losing their lives trying to come to Europe should just turn around and go home. Especially Somalians. Europe has failed.

EU is a relatively terrible place only for people who work tho, because they are punished for every cent that they get largely to prop up social benefit for pensioners and long time unemployed. That’s the whole reason why African, middle eastern, and central asians migrants are risking their lives to come to EU.

I'm just pointing out that Russia is confiscating gold from its own commercial banks. Good luck to anyone that has invested in a Russian bank. Your money is now gone.

Mind you, it russia which is stealing from its own banks. Western banks on the other hand are doing just fine.

Why down you go take all your money and put it in a Russian bank. Please do this.

I am glad russia is doing good and is not bothered by the sanctions. It will hopefully now stop threatening countries that imposed sanctions. Because its no big deal right?

I am also glad Russia is paying its debts back. Why down you go and buy some Russian bonds and see how much russia pays you back. Please go and buy Russian bonds. I beg you.

Which is also misinformation, lack of comprehension and understanding of banking system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom