What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front as in Front "LINE" and this war is not that big that require an Army Front.

That line I draw on that map is an arbitrary line I draw to demonstrate that the frontLINE is not south of Bucha, it's south of Irpin, if you have to go into where EXACTLY is the front line, it extended all the way toward the East of Kyiv Oblast toward Brovary, is that line long enough for you?

Here we go again with "frontline" :laugh: Which in your words is only south of Irpin. So in range weapons in Bucha, for your understanding, are not at "front". What is utter nonesence.

They took Bucha, did it get Kyiv City within TOS range? No.

Sure Kiew would be in range of ToS if ToS were deployed in Bucha! Even the thermobarics have a range of 6 km.

The front line is a line of contest, and the "Front" is the location of contest, you can argue I can nuke Kyiv or at least send a Ballistic missile toward Kyiv in a missile silo in Moscow, that does not make Moscow a "Front".

Sure it make this missile silo include into "front"! Cause it is in range and can impact. Or will you say that there is no "front" if two countries only exchange nuclear missiles? What does the word "confront" mean?

Also, you are talking about that stretch of land OUTISDE the city of Bucha, not inside, which render the entire point of whether you should tab ISTAR asset on Bucha pointless.

So you will say that ToS in Bucha cant reach the "stretch of land" between Irpin and Kiew?

Anything is a possibility, if you say something is "possible" you would have to back that up, as I said, you have to stupid to believe people are not going to plant or replant IED once you bomb the area, and also, you are not going to be able to use that road if you bomb it, you are then denying yourself that MSR, again, either show me I was wrong, or shut up about it.

No, not anything is possible. You can view vids from e.g. Aleppo to answer your question.

Ukraine presses Germany to deliver tanks. Ukraine army needs them urgently for the south and southeastern fronts. Will Germany deliver Leo 2?
Some in the German gov say yes. The opposition party says yes.
I think it’s just a matter of time.

16027CDF-E71D-415C-B90F-A32C3DB92D01.jpeg

New build - or from US stocks?
they say same as us army so the newest ?

Abrams M1A2 SEPv3​

The head of the Ministry of National Defense, Mariusz Błaszczak, has signed a contract for the purchase of 250 M1A2 Abrams SEPv3 tanks. The contract value is approximately USD 4.75 billion net. The first 28 vehicles from the US Army will be handed over to the Polish Armed Forces later this year to start the training process. Deliveries will end in 2026.

Ukraine presses Germany to deliver tanks. Ukraine army needs them urgently for the south and southeastern fronts. Will Germany deliver Leo 2?

View attachment 830903

using new tanks need extensive training for operational crew and some infrastructure for support crews to maintain tank ...
it tank not economic car ..

View attachment 830903

Some German people here may say no :D

using new tanks need extensive training for operational crew and some infrastructure for support crews to maintain tank ...
it tank not economic car ..
Not difficult to drive a Leo. There are official Youtube videos from the German armed forces. Even women with a driver license can drive the tank. Although the new Leo is the most heaviest tank ever.

6300CD91-6361-493D-AC4D-74803BDC863B.jpeg

That guy is, for the lack of word, a moron........I am sorry if that break the forum rule, but I can't find a better word for it.

...and I am running out of layman term trying to explain to him....
I know how you feel. Unfortunately, people like us have to put up with people like him for the sake of informing everyone else. But I have to give him credit for being supremely confident in his ignorance and making military decisions based upon that ignorance.

On a tangential note, I've realized now that Russia is a ethno-nationalist state. I've been watching excerpts from Russian state TV and some ad-hoc street interviews from Putin's support base in Russia. Almost every time, there is a direct or an allusory reference to the great Slavic nation whose time has come. Soviet union has not only seeded paranoia into Russia; it has also seeded an apparent desire to have some big racial union among old Russians. The Ukrainians have apparently not got the memo and are therefore bound to this fate one way or the other:coffee:
When this Russia-Ukraine war is over, no matter the outcome, ALL countries will reassess this geopolitical 'neutrality' nonsense, and I have no problems using the word 'nonsense'. If you are weaker and/or smaller and live next door to a more powerful and aggressive neighbor, that neighbor will NEVER give you the option of neutrality. That neighbor do not need to express anything. He can just be silent about his intentions for you. But in his mind, your neutrality discourages others while being an invitation for him. Ukraine is an example of that. The Finns and the Swedes are studying the lesson. So are the Asians living next to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom