What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your so desperate that it really feels like your on a payroll :woot:
I'm sorry,but sometimes it feels the same about you. I know you're probably not,but...you know.

We all have different opinions,but we should look things a bit objectively and not rush to cheer or boo each side.

@Vergennes @F-22Raptor @jhungary @gambit Guys,relax. Don't take it out on @jamal18 @Hassan Al-Somal @Ich and @coffee_cup

We are different people,from different countries,nationalities and backgrounds. I keep seeing the chaos on this thread and it's ridiculous. Somehow the pro-NATO side makes extremely arrogant comments and mocks everything Russian. And the little bit more objective or the pro-Russian side as well,tries to show the other side of the story.

Both sides in this war use a lot of lies and big statements.

Again,I urge you to be more objective and not be aggressive or offensive to others. I know nobody's gonna care,but I'm tired of seeing all this crazy hostility here. At least,be respectful. Don't use derogatory names for leaders involved and don't blame all Ukrainians or all Russians.

Top attack munitions becoming widespread pretty much nullify MBTs, until a credible APS appears.

Koreans built their entire doctrine around a single munition — KSTAM. Sounded like lunacy 20 years ago, but totally making sense now.

In case of NorKo bum-rush with thousands of tanks, SK will fire thousands of KSTAMs in the first hour of invasion from K2s, SPGs, and submunitions, all directed through central computerised C&C.

Their tanks, SPGs, rocket artillery were all designed around it.

That's a truly prodigious of foresight.

Last edited:
Not as good as Lancet.

How do you know? Russian hardware is typically more hype than substance.

Ukranians were able to handle Russian army with NATO-standard ATGMs and UAVs - limited stuff.

Imagine Russian army up against US/NATO itself. It would be a massacre of the former group. There was a DEMO in Syria in 2018 to this end.

Yeah that part is true...I'm suspecting the S-300 and S-400 are like that. They make some of the best small weapons and AT systems,but I wouldn't want us to have Soviet/Russian jets instead of Western ones...it's...yeah,we need to get rid of those OSA-AKMs too

Ukranians were able to handle Russian army with NATO-standard ATGMs and UAVs - limited stuff.

Imagine Russian army up against US/NATO itself. It would be a massacre of the former group. There was a DEMO in Syria in 2018 to this end.

Those giant Russian columns would be toast against US air power and guided rocket and self propelled artillery.

A single pass of 3 B-2 bombers could launch over 200+ SDBs, which are not only guided but can hit moving targets as well.

Does Highway of Death ring a bell?

Not necessarily. I would put Kornet above Javelin, Metis M1 above NLAW, due to longer range. Lancet has 40 km range, more than Switchblade.

Not necessarily. I would put Kornet above Javelin, Metis M1 above NLAW, due to longer range. Lancet has 40 km range, more than Switchblade.
FYI

Range is but one metric; technological sophistication matters. American UAV technology is very advanced, and numerous UAVs are extensively combat-tested as well.

Switchblade kamikaze UAVs have two models (300 and 600). 600 model has 40 KM range and 40 minutes of loitering capacity.

Russian UAV technology is far behind. Russians are seeking Chinese UAVs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom