What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! So you want to tell me that it needs 1 man per street to evaluate Bucha? This is really one of the silliest statements i ever heard...
I am telling you why you need to monitor Bucha at all?

Well, so why putting any defence at the main roads anyway cause "everyone knows" that any attack there "is suicide"? And what if the attacker do not care (russia do) about civilians? Wouldn`t it be perfect for the attacker to know (cause "everyone knows") that the main roads are defended by lots of troops? Then laughing and bomb the the whole buildings along the main road into ground? Knowing that this would easily kill thousends of the defending troops?

What you fairy tail here is just wishthinking about what a battle has to be.

Dude, I am not talking about static defence, have you ever heard of mine and IED? Why do you think we took that many casualty due to IED in Iraq? Your enemy plant mine and IED along the main road you travel to either slow your progress or denied the use of a road, then you are trap in a killzone where your enemy can mortar you or fire artillery on you while you try to demine or try to back out, that's where you get killed. It have nothing to do with defending main road,

Again, you really should go back to watch TV instead of try to comment on military matter. It is quite obviously not something for you. And I don't have time to give you a warfighting 101 so you and I are on similar level....

Last edited:
How? Light motorized is all about hit, and run. Tow's outrange Western tank gun effective range, let alone glass optics of T72s. And as we know, they don't have a lot of tanks in the south. Their only way to return fire are SPGs.

It all depends on what Ukrainians want to do. Keep poking them until they find a breech in defences to send troop transports through? Yes.

I would not argue though about it becoming much more straightforward if they can just get enough heavy armour, and push.
You can hit and run if you have enough place to run, as I said, Eastern Ukraine is not like Western Ukraine, it's mostly open field and meadows. You can't really run far enough to outrun the enemy tank, sure, you may get out 1 or 2 shot, but at the end, it wouldn't do much if the enemy have enough armor to attack.

In build up area, there are space that infantry and light vehicle can go to where big tank cannot, in an open field, it's another game.

You can't really stop an armor column by doing hit and run, to do that, you will need a lot of Humvee doing hit and run, and in that case, it would not be a hit and run anymore....

Dude, I am not talking about static defence, have you ever heard of mine and IED? Why do you think we took that many casualty due to IED in Iraq? You plant mine and IED along the main road you travel to either slow your progress or denied the use of a road, then you are trap in a killzone where your enemy can mortar you or fire artillery on you while you try to demine or try to back out, that's where you get killed. It have nothing to do with defending main road,
Sir,you live in Australia long time?

Sir,you live in Australia long time?
define long time? And no, English is NOT my first language.

And also, I don't proof read because most of the people who asked that question themselves have bad English to start with

Say for example. "Do you live in Australia long?" or if that is a question, I will phase it to "How long have you been living in Australia" Instead of "you live in Australia long time"

Last edited:
I am telling you why you need to monitor Bucha at all?

Dude, I am not talking about static defence, have you ever heard of mine and IED? Why do you think we took that many casualty due to IED in Iraq? You plant mine and IED along the main road you travel to either slow your progress or denied the use of a road, then you are trap in a killzone where your enemy can mortar you or fire artillery on you while you try to demine or try to back out, that's where you get killed. It have nothing to do with defending main road,

Again, you really should go back to watch TV instead of try to comment on military matter. It is quite obviously not something for you. And I don't have time to give you a warfighting 101 so you and I are on similar level....

If you do not "monitor" Bucha, then you do not know what is happening at this front section.

And what does IEDs help in a city if first there is total bombing before the attack? Nothing.

define long time? And no, English is NOT my first language.

And also, I don't proof read because most of the people who asked that question themselves have bad English to start with

Say for example. "Do you live in Australia long?" or if that is a question, I will phase it to "How long have you been living in Australia" Instead of "you live in Australia long time"
Come on,can't you imagine the American accent? "You live in Australia long?" 😂😂😂 Don't worry,I make lots of typos here. I thought you were born in Australia, that's why I got confused.

If you do not "monitor" Bucha, then you do not know what is happening at this front section.
You monitor the "Front"??

The war had move onto Irpin by 11 March, why you still need to look at Bucha??

And what does IEDs help in a city if first there is total bombing before the attack? Nothing.

You do know people can plant IED anytime they want, right? You don't just plant it before and during any type of pre-invasion bombing......

Also, if you bomb every inch of that main road, explain to me how you are going to use it to travel??

Come on,can't you imagine the American accent? "You live in Australia long?" 😂😂😂 Don't worry,I make lots of typos here. I thought you were born in Australia, that's why I got confused.
It's not an American accents. I don't know what kind of accent is that to say "You live in Australia long time"

I can type perfect and check every post and proof read this, but as I said, most people here talk about these stuff themselves have bad English, and I am here to talk about military, not English Lit.

Reactions: mmr

Bucha is as fake as Skripal "poisoning"
Skripals.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom