What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy! Irpin is only 200 meters from Bucha. Maybe you learned that "the front" is an limited area with a depth of some meters. But this is the same nonesense as the most what you answered here to me.

View attachment 830823
FIrst of all, that DID NOT explain why you need to focus on Bucha, when the advance is on Irpin, 200 meters away or 200km away, you are talking about focusing on Street level, not on strategic level, not even tactical level. I mean how does that matter what happened in Liniya Street in North West Bucha when the attack is on South East Irpin.

As I said, what is the military importance to focus on a different suburb when the fighting is in Irpin?
So first you say that IEDs would hinder an army to take on a city along the main roads, and now, after i show you that an army also can bomb a city into the ground and IEDs are then useless, you now tell me that IEDs does not have to be plant before the bombing.

You are rowing around like a rower ten meters away from a waterfall. It is really ridiculous.

You have to be stupid to think people cannot plant IED anytime. I mean, is there a law I can't replant IED on the same stretch of road after you have bombed it? I mean if I want to plant IED, on a road, what stop me from planting it after you bomb the same road or even the entire city?? Is that some kind of force field stopping me to plant it on that road after you bomb it?? Or do I only have 1 chance to plant IED and after that, no more? This is not even a military question, this is just logic....

Set aside the fact that if you bomb a city to the ground, you have a lot of rubble that can hide those IED, which make the job for people planting them easier........

Plus, you still have not answer me how you plan to travel on that road if you have bomb it every inch??

Dude, you are really hilarious.......

Last edited:
FIrst of all, that DID NOT explain why you need to focus on Bucha, when the advance is on Irpin, 200 meters away or 200km away, you are talking about focusing on Street level, not on strategic level, not even tactical level. I mean how does that matter what happened in Liniya Street in North West Bucha when the attack is on South East Irpin.

As I said, what is the military importance to focus on a different suburb when the fighting is in Irpin?

You have to be stupid to think people cannot plant IED anytime. I mean, is there a law I can't replant IED on the same stretch of road after you have bombed it? I mean if I want to plant IED, on a road, what stop me from planting it after you bomb the same road or even the entire city?? Is that some kind of force field stopping me to plant it on that road after you bomb it?? Or do I only have 1 chance to plant IED and after that, no more? This is not even a military question, this is just logic....

Set aside the fact that if you bomb a city to the ground, you have a lot of rubble that can hide those IED, which make the job for people planting them easier........

Plus, you still have not answer me how you plan to travel on that road if you have bomb it every inch??

Dude, you are really hilarious.......

LOL, thats what i wrote: You dont know what counts as "front". Also having some ToS in Bucha - what you never will know cause it is 200 meters away from what you think is "front" and so isnt worth monitoring as you said - could eleminate the counterattack on Irpin and could eleminate the attacker. For you it would sure came "out of nowhere" cause you wouldnt monitor Bucha cause it isnt "front". But me is sure that the ukrainians had take a look on the actual sat pictures of Bucha before they start against Irpin and saw that there were no ToS or alike.

And taking a city along mainroads: I will not tell you how i would do it cause there is a high chance that i needed it in Germany in future.

LOL, thats what i wrote: You dont know what counts as "front". Also having some ToS in Bucha - what you never will know cause it is 200 meters away from what you think is "front" and so isnt worth monitoring as you said - could eleminate the counterattack on Irpin and could eleminate the attacker. For you it would sure came "out of nowhere" cause you wouldnt monitor Bucha cause it isnt "front". But me is sure that the ukrainians had take a look on the actual sat pictures of Bucha before they start against Irpin and saw that there were no ToS or alike.

And taking a city along mainroads: I will not tell you how i would do it cause there is a high chance that i needed it in Germany in future.
If that is 200 meters away, that would be too close, it make no different then if this was on Bucha or Irpin. I mean you use RTSA to get some reaction time, to get what is coming so you can be prepared, what's the reaction time you got when they were 200 meters away your AO? 5 second?

If that is other part of Bucha, then what's the point? As I said, not all road they need to monitor and in this case, Bucha itself is not really a place you would monitor, it's not a troop convergence, it is not a cross road or any major traffic junction, even the SAT photo they took is empty street with possible bodies in it, which make no discerning Military Value.

It couldn't eliminate shit, unless you monitor all the road all the time, because if you take 2 photo over a single day, your intel is off in just 12 hours, you can be shit all in that 12 hours after you took that photo and waiting on the next one. Why? Because you don't have a complete picture, and you don't know where the enemy troop has gone since you are waiting on the next round of SAT image.

The only thing the Ukraine would get from taking SAT picture from Bucha is that the Russian are coming for Irpin, Duh, they already did, it tell them nothing else.

And lol, you wouldn't tell me because you have no idea how that work. Stop pretending to know shit when you don't know anything.

Last edited:
This is an important presentation.

@F-22Raptor @Vergennes @Messerschmitt @Wood @mmr, please watch this reasonable presentation.

Keeping aside the Bucha incidents to be investigated by neutral observers you tell me what did we see in Syria and the siege of Tripoli ?

Oh please stop your self-declared-superiority talks. And you are a criminal who must have killed and injured Communist revolutionaries during your time in the South African Apartheid military which collaborated dearly with Israel including in doing nuclear weapons testing on behalf of Israel.
Stop writing to me; I told you i dont reply to your useless posts.

Obviously NATO is lying.

These liars are famous for Dresden massacre. It's a shame that Germany is a NATO member state since Americans have blood of innocent German citizens in their hands.

True . Also in 334 BC NATO invaded Persia and later India.

1200px-Alexander_the_Great_mosaic.jpg

~

Since you forget this is a discussion forum where members can quote others including to counter nonsense which I did to you. Quote me the forum rule where this is not allowed.

Theres your direct visual evidence in the drone video above. The Russian Nazi vehicle fires multiple rounds at the cyclist.

Obviously NATO is lying.

These liars are famous for Dresden massacre. It's a shame that Germany is a NATO member state since Americans have blood of innocent German citizens in their hands.
Nato/US lying machine is the most sophisticated on the planet. The Russians simply can't compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom