What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurwin yee right the a moron thats want to be a king and likes to hit his womans, He was a joke and is a joke ... That no one listens

You may not like him, but he is right. There is no evidence that it was the Russians that killed civilians in Bucha. To me it looks like Banderites did it. Killing civilians is favourite hobby of Banderites.

Did Korwin hit someone (other than Michał Boni :lol:) ?

Last but not least he was in Crimea after it become part of Russia so he know ground realities.
ea800133fbae1934522099c6219c57c0..jpg

Moldova is nervous about what Putin may do next :unsure:

It's ridiculous how Russia risk soldiers lives because they dont provide them with a encrypt telecommunications that today price is almost free.

Russian military uses Hyterra. The problem is long range comms. All Russian HF radios are vehicle mounted. And we know what's going on with Russian vehicles.

I bet UHF/VHF short range comms are covered by commercial encrypted radios, but long range is a bigger problem.

All military HF in China has long switched to text, we don't use audio on HF exactly because it's so easy to jam/disrupt/detect.

You may not like him, but he is right. There is no evidence that it was the Russians that killed civilians in Bucha. To me it looks like Banderites did it. Killing civilians is favourite hobby of Banderites.

Did Korwin hit someone (other than Michał Boni :lol:) ?

Last but not least he was in Crimea after it become part of Russia so he know ground realities.
He is more like an animal in a zoo he's there for our entertainment and stupid remarks... He is not a serious political and no one takes him for one. He is like the top of our far right :woot:

here how he defends Hitler:woot:

Last edited:
You monitor the "Front"??

The war had move onto Irpin by 11 March, why you still need to look at Bucha??

You do know people can plant IED anytime they want, right? You don't just plant it before and during any type of pre-invasion bombing......

Also, if you bomb every inch of that main road, explain to me how you are going to use it to travel??

Oh boy! Irpin is only 200 meters from Bucha. Maybe you learned that "the front" is an limited area with a depth of some meters. But this is the same nonesense as the most what you answered here to me.

Screenshot 2022-04-05 121206.png

So first you say that IEDs would hinder an army to take on a city along the main roads, and now, after i show you that an army also can bomb a city into the ground and IEDs are then useless, you now tell me that IEDs does not have to be plant before the bombing.

You are rowing around like a rower ten meters away from a waterfall. It is really ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom