What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is puzzling at how Mosul Iraq, a city of 3 million (and many other US war crime zone), was flattened twice with American airstrikes in 2003 and 2017, without a single photograph of dead bodies being published.

1649156170716.png

I think for Russia, Ukraine is just the beginning.

In the past, after the collapse of USSR, Russia is in the passive mode, while the West takes over the world... until the red line is crossed in Ukraine in 2014.

I think Russia now, will be in the aggressive mode to dismantle everything about the West.

Not just how Russia will dismantle the dollar reign, but also in propaganda, topping foreign governments, and even war.

One day, this will lead to a direct clash between USA and Russia.
1649156787584.png

I don't believe Russia has the capacity or reserve to open multiple fronts at this point. Putin is 70 and Russia will not recover economically in his lifetime if he does not agree for peace with Ukraine :laugh:

Entire battalion of Ukraine marine surrendered. This is very significant.

These are some of their strongest units, extensively trained and equipped for interoperability with NATO. The Ukrainian military lost several thousand of their most effective troops in Mariupol alone.

Dude, you are funny.

Why E373 is important to begin with? Can you name me some reason other than it is a main road? Was that a MSR? Was that a FARP? Was that a deployment center or staging area??

Do you even know what you want to look for as a legitimate intelligence? Just because it is a road, which is used to travel, that does not mean they are an more "important" than any of the back road, just in case you are wondering, military invasion dont usually travel thru main road, they are called "Main Supply Route" for a reason, They are used in supply, when we are talking about a head strong invasion, MSR usually are ignored.

So, again, please tell me what E373 is so important it warrant a 24/7 peg? You really should go back and watch TV...

Oh boy! First you can find in my answers "at least once per day" and not "24/7". Where it was more likely twice a day cause it was front section. And as defender of Kiew, you need to know if there are reinforcements in Bucha. And this is not only with the E373 russian troops can relocate faster, but also can gather easier troops left and right of the E373 in Bucha, e.g, ToS and alike to support an attack along the E373 into Kiew. Irpin was taken to shield Bucha, but not to attack from Irpin into Kiew.

Finnish president says NATO referendum no longer necessary :pop:

Sufficient evidence now shows that most Finns want to join the NATO alliance, President Sauli Niinistö told Swedish-speaking broadcaster YLE on Wednesday after he had called for a broad survey for membership just one week ago.

What do Swedes feel about joining NATO? It seems certain that Finland is gonna apply now.

Last edited:
Doubt if Russia will be crushed in any front unless NATO is directly involved by infiltrating soldiers and high end fire power.
Well it looks to me Ukraine alone can take on Russia army heads on. What they need is unlimited supplies of weapons, foods, oil to win the war. Ukraine saves Europe from Russia babarism.

U.S. Drones for Ukraine Will Include Latest Tank Killers​

• Newest model versions can destroy Russian tanks, artillery
  • ‘Flying Shotgun’ is part of new $300 million Pentagon order

AeroVironment Switchblade-600Source: AeroVironment Inc.
By
Anthony Capaccio
+Follow
5 April 2022, 01:54 CEST

499B2D57-5050-4CB5-BA15-F404187D3116.jpeg

Oh boy! First you can find in my answers "at least once per day" and not "24/7". Where it was more likely twice a day cause it was front section. And as defender of Kiew, you need to know if there are reinforcements in Bucha. And this is not only with the E373 russian troops can relocate faster, but also can gather easier troops left and right of the E373 in Bucha, e.g, ToS and alike to support an attack along the E373 into Kiew. Irpin was taken to shield Bucha, but not to attack from Irpin into Kiew.
Dude, again, 120 roads, at least once a day, so you have 120 people looking at the road at lease once a day just at Bucha?

And lol, you don't Recon the city itself for reinforcement because you can hide reinforcement in the city, Infantry can get inside building and vehicle and hide inside garages. You don't recon the city to see if there are reinforcement coming into your AO, you do that by taking picture of staging area, camp outside the city, that way you know what kind of force you are expecting. Satellite and drone cannot see thru building and see how many soldier are inside a building, it give you a picture as is.

And finally, as I say, YOU DON'T TRAVEL THRU MSR if you are invading. To attack a city, main road are what people expect to travel, and that is why you can get ambush there. No one in the military would march your invasion troop thru main road and avenue, that's suicide. On the other hand, E373 stretch all the way toward Western Ukraine toward Poland, which is not the road the Russian took to get down from Belarus. If you have to chart the status of the invasion, what's coming in and what's going out, you chart at the point of entry. Which is P28 or P37, You monitor the border crossing, because you know the absolute what's coming in, and what's going out.

Man, again, you watched too much TV, what you said DOES NOT MAKE ANY MILITARY SENSE AT ALL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom