What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Ukraine using civilian areas to base military.

This is an important presentation.

@F-22Raptor @Vergennes @Messerschmitt @Wood @mmr, please watch this reasonable presentation.

It was nothing but the massacre carried out by the Russians in Bucha. Babies killed by bullets in the abdomen, mothers killed while they were tried to cover their children, mass graves covered with sand in the playground... What we saw in Syria, what we saw in the siege around Tripoli, now, similar things happening around Kiev.
FPgbrquXIAMnFzH

FPgbqDeXsAkNHrY

FPgbm2mXMAwCoJ-

FPgbnaRXsAAmFcq

FPgboiGXIAEXOg1
FPgbtM0XsAYtC70

People in the soup queue were shot at. Even pregnant women were raped. People were executed with their hands tied behind their backs. People were executed by being thrown into the sewer well. Not isolated incidents, but over and over again in many place... In some towns, vehicles were unable to even pass through the streets because of human bodies... If these aren't a reflex of Nazism, what else could be?

Nazism is a crime against humanity. However, politics is such a dangerous tool that you can accuse the other party of Nazism while whats exactly doing is a Nazizm.

Keeping aside the Bucha incidents to be investigated by neutral observers you tell me what did we see in Syria and the siege of Tripoli ?

These are fake FSB media.... nothing surprises me with the level of fakes these people are getting to.

Oh please stop your self-declared-superiority talks. And you are a criminal who must have killed and injured Communist revolutionaries during your time in the South African Apartheid military which collaborated dearly with Israel including in doing nuclear weapons testing on behalf of Israel.

ezgifcom-optimize-9.gif

https://www.ozy.com/true-and-stories/the-great-lie-of-the-first-gulf-war/271486/

Give them the internet (a US military project at its foundation) plus "social media", and the antics will gain incommensurate proportions.
Amnesty International soon retracted the story from its records when their primary source — a doctor who allegedly had witnessed the incident — lowered his estimate of the number of babies killed from 312 to 72, then to 19. Amnesty later discovered that even those 19 infants had died before the Iraqi invasion.

Nayirah, for her part, never spoke publicly again. She also wasn’t punished for lying
LOL.

In urban combat, even with the most sophisticated precision-guided weapons, a civilian to military casualty rate of 1 to 1 is generally expected. In other terms, a certain amount of civilians unfortunately are likely to succumb to the fighting, even if no war crime is committed, even if they aren't targeted, even if no disproportionate force is used.

I wonder how difficult it'd be for Ukrainian NATO sidekicks and their extremist paramilitary auxiliaries to simply collect corpses of civilians who might have perished in this way, place them here and there to suggest they were simply executed by the Russians and stage a sonorous propaganda campaign.

Speaking of which, did you notice how this type of propaganda has gained momentum since circa a week ago? As if for the entire previous month, relatively few such crimes were committed and that all of a sudden, Russians decided to go on a rampage, for whatever strange reason.

All of a sudden, in tune with the general propagandistic onslaught, "condom boxes" are supposedly found in the pockets of fallen Russian troops - they didn't really need them before late March, but now they seemingly do. Or, perhaps have the frisking skills of Ukrainian soldiers and neo-nazis taken a sudden, miraculous upwards turn. Of course, just purchasing such an item, putting it next to a dead Russian and photographing the scene is inconceivable. It'd be too hard / too costly an endeavor considering how little gain it would offer in terms of conditioning gullible masses against Moscow... not.

Any actual, definitive proof for systematic Russian war crimes? I've not seen a single one to date. Quite peculiar really, considering that in this day and age, at least one such document would have been likely to leak if allegations leveled against the Russian army were accurate. You know, something along the lines of the footage recorded by Australian occupation troops in Afghanistan, which shows them executing multiple unarmed Afghan civilians. But we're asked to believe this was an "isolated incident" by "lone wolves" who will be handed "appropriate punishment", while in the case of Russian forces, it's supposedly standard practice despite the lack of undisputable evidence.

Again, we see zero critical thinking among certain sheepish elements who seem happy about getting brainwashed by NATO. It's all about bias and/or pent up resentment (depending on each individual case). Not that it'll make much of a difference on the battlefield though. Gone are the times when the US regime and its clients could "generate" and mold ground reality to their liking through mere media fabrications, propaganda and lies. Now they shout loudly, and they shout a lot but emerging powers keep doing their own thing with success.

This brings me to the concluding remark: the timing of this sudden eruption of 'atrocities propaganda' versus Russia is telling. It hints at severe desperation on the part of NATO and its Ukrainian allies. The Ukrainian armed forces have been inflicted such important losses and their outlook is so grim that they and their western sponsors are reduced to resorting to uncontrolled, all out demonization of their adversary. Some are sore losers, and the sheep among the audience will keep feeling comfortable inside their fictive bubbles.
What a complete load of rubbish, in a thread infested with supporters of an unjustified and brutal invasion of a sovereign nation, this post somehow takes the cake. Welcome to my ignore list.

What a complete load of rubbish, in a thread infested with supporters of an unjustified and brutal invasion of a sovereign nation, this post somehow takes the cake. Welcome to my ignore list.
I stopped reading that post after I saw him saying "a civilian to military casualty rate of 1 to 1 is generally expected"

It's only 1 to 1 if you want it to be (ie by intentionally targeting civilian)....Even at the height of Brutal Urban fighting during WW2 like Stalingard, it's about 3-4 : 1 where 1.5 millions soldier died on both side with around 200000 civilian killed...

The only battle that have more than 2:1 civilian/military casualty is Leningrad. Which is not really a battle at all, it's a starvation of the entire city........

Last edited:
Just because they have SAT image does not mean they are getting looked at. Bucha was completely under Russian control, there aren't really any point to look at SAT image on Bucha unless Ukrainian is looking for a push.

Bullshit! There are lots of sats moving over Ukraine. Sats from US, France, UK and others. ALL russian positions are under inspection. Not only front section, but also behind the front - at least once every day. Cause it is essential to know if there are reinforcements on the way or new artillery positions ect.

There is written "military professionel" in your account. But it is the second time where i think that you was in army, and maybe in Irak, but only as Küchenbulle.

Bullshit! There are lots of sats moving over Ukraine. Sats from US, France, UK and others. ALL russian positions are under inspection. Not only front section, but also behind the front - at least once every day. Cause it is essential to know if there are reinforcements on the way or new artillery positions ect.

There is written "military professionel" in your account. But it is the second time where i think that you was in army, and maybe in Irak, but only as Küchenbulle.
Did you read my comment at all?

I did not discount there are SAT image on Bucha, I said even if there is SAT image, that does not mean someone is there and watch it. I have had handle over 20,000 image when I was doing TOC in Afghanistan, that does not mean I have to read EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, you prioritize which intel you need, seeing Bucha had ALREADY captured by Russian. What value of intel can the Ukrainian glim from it? Why would Ukraine read those intel from Bucha unless they are making a push.

Dude, make sure you know what you are talking about before challenge other people, I don't get this "Military Professional" title by accident. I know what I am talking about, you? I don't know.

Did you read my comment at all?

I did not discount there are SAT image on Bucha, I said even if there is SAT image, that does not mean someone is there and watch it. I have had handle over 20,000 image when I was doing TOC in Afghanistan, that does not mean I have to read EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, you prioritize which intel you need, seeing Bucha had ALREADY captured by Russian. What value of intel can the Ukrainian glim from it? Why would Ukraine read those intel from Bucha unless they are making a push.

Dude, make sure you know what you are talking about before challenge other people, I don't get this "Military Professional" title by accident. I know what I am talking about, you? I don't know.
To confirm when the bodies appeared, and when the civilians were likely killed, the Visual Investigations team at The Times conducted a before-and-after analysis of satellite imagery. The images show dark objects of similar size to a human body appearing on Yablonska Street between March 9 and March 11. The objects appear in the precise positions in which the bodies were found after Ukrainian forces reclaimed Bucha, as the footage from April 1 shows. Further analysis shows that the objects remained in those position for over three weeks.

https://vp.nyt.com/video/2022/04/04/99816_1_4-bucha-gif_wg_720p.mp4

Maxar Technologies Inc. is a space technology company headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, United States..It means they had these satellite pictures and data since March 11.. but showing them on April 4.. Strange .. is the least to say!

Last edited:
I stopped reading that post after I saw him saying "a civilian to military casualty rate of 1 to 1 is generally expected"

It's only 1 to 1 if you want it to be (ie by intentionally targeting civilian)....Even at the height of Brutal Urban fighting during WW2 like Stalingard, it's about 3-4 : 1 where 1.5 millions soldier died with around 200000 civilian killed...

The only battle that have more than 2:1 civilian/military casualty is Leningrad. Which is not really a battle at all, it's a starvation of the entire city........

And please also tell it to Scott Ritter Jr., former Marine Corps intelligence officer, former UN arms inspector, a knowledgeable and experienced analyst of military affairs no doubt, whom I basically cited. Source:

Impressive interview by the way, and mandatory viewing from start to finish for anyone interested in lifting the veil of NATO propaganda.

Now I'm no expert myself and have no time to conduct in depth research on every detail, but with regards to a concrete piece of information like this, I had/have no special reason to doubt Ritter's word.

At any rate, this was irrelevant to my comment anyway because it's not as if the Ukrainians have published pictures of thousands of killed civilians, is it. So even with a civilian to military casualty ratio of 1 to 10, there'd be enough non-combatant losses to be used for staging a formidable propaganda show. Especially considering that Ukrainian military casualties are estimated by competent sources to range anywhere between 15.000 and 30.000 at this point (not that it would be decisive to my argument, once again).

What I do know a thing or two about, however, is propaganda, in particular western and zionist concocted propaganda. And I have to maintain my core statement that irrefutable evidence of supposed Russian war crimes, let alone systematic ones is yet to surface.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom