What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reasonable expectation for Russian to start a war with Finland and Sweden is that a war prevent them from joining NATO (It actually depends if NATO willing to accept and fight for Sweden and Finland, but that is beside the point)

The problem is, this operation in Ukraine is not a small operation, 200,000 invading troop is no small feat, that beg the question whether or not Russia is able to conduct military operation this scare alone? The answer is more and more pointing toward Russia is incapable to do so. So even if they can't join NATO, I would say Finland and Sweden is more than a match to fight off Russian, now, will they want their city destroy in order to do so is another issue. That's why I can see both country is going to actively seek NATO membership.

Think about it like this, you don't need 200,000 troop if you were to secure the entire Donbas like what Putin is claiming now, that mean this is an oversight. That mean the operation Putin envision is not the one he have in reality, So you sort o shift the goal post for it.

I think how the West is pushing Finland and Sweden to join NATO is a double standard.

What if China-Japan-Korea suddenly creates a NATO alike military alliance for the sake of defending themselves against Russia.

The same with all Muslim countries in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, and SE Asia.

No?

Maybe Yes?

USA and EU are definitely going to say a big NO..!

And then why should Finland and Sweden join NATO then?

Yeah thats something everyone is talking about. They have 12k tanks but how many are actually functional?
I don’t know probably half of them can be thrown into Ukraine. Putin has done two things very well. He has built a giant military complex. He makes Russia into a gas station. Sanctions would not stop the war.
Putin has $900 billion in reserves. Although many are frozen by sanctions he can continue the war for weeks if not months.

Ukraine fights against the most powerful land army in Europe. To defeat Russia Ukraine needs lots of tanks, aircraft, missiles and more.
Russia red army has 12,000 tanks.

Ukraine will save Europe if Russia is crushed in all fronts, military, financial, economically, geostrategic.
Doubt if Russia will be crushed in any front unless NATO is directly involved by infiltrating soldiers and high end fire power.

I don’t know probably half of them can be thrown into Ukraine. Putin has done two things very well. He has built a giant military complex. He makes Russia into a gas station. Sanctions would not stop the war.
Putin has $900 billion in reserves. Although many are frozen by sanctions he can continue the war for weeks if not months.
We'll see.

Let an independent investigations be carried out. God only knows who did it?

But why are you in such a hurry to point your finger at the Russian and assign the blame to them? Taking side.

Based on tales, track records in Dombass and other Eastern Provinces over the past 8 years and IMO these neo-nazi AZOV battalion are capable of commiting such atrocities. That will be my main suspects.

Why do you assumed the Russian soldiers are so stupid to leave such evidences behind?

In urban combat, even with the most sophisticated precision-guided weapons, a civilian to military casualty rate of 1 to 1 is generally expected within densely populated areas. In other terms, a certain amount of civilians unfortunately are likely to succumb to the fighting, even if no war crime is committed, even if they aren't targeted, even if no disproportionate force is used.

I wonder how difficult it'd be for Ukrainian NATO sidekicks and their extremist paramilitary auxiliaries to simply collect corpses of civilians who might have perished in this way, place them here and there to suggest they were simply executed by the Russians, and stage a sonorous propaganda campaign.

Speaking of which, did you notice how this type of propaganda has gained momentum since circa one week ago? As if for the entire previous month, relatively few such crimes were committed and that suddenly, Russians decided it'd be a good idea to go on a rampage, for whatever strange reason.

All of a sudden, in tune with the general propagandistic onslaught, "condom boxes" are supposedly found in the pockets of fallen Russian troops - they didn't really need them before late March, but now they seemingly do. Or, perhaps have the frisking skills of Ukrainian soldiers and neo-nazis taken a sudden, miraculous upward turn. Of course, just purchasing such an item, putting it next to a dead Russian and photographing the scene is inconceivable. It'd be too hard / too costly an endeavor considering how little gain it would offer in terms of conditioning gullible masses against Moscow... not.

Any actual, definitive proof of systematic Russian war crimes? I've not seen a single one to date. Quite peculiar really, considering how in this day and age, at least one such document would have been likely to leak if allegations leveled against the Russian army were accurate. You know, something along the lines of the footage recorded by Australian occupation troops in Afghanistan, which shows them executing multiple unarmed Afghan civilians. But we're asked to believe the latter was an "isolated incident" by "lone wolves" who will be handed "appropriate punishment", while in the case of Russian forces, it's supposedly standard practice despite the lack of undisputable evidence.

Again, we see zero critical thinking among certain sheepish elements who seem happy about getting brainwashed by NATO. It's all about bias and/or pent up resentment (depending on the individual case). Not that it'll make much of a difference on the battlefield though. Gone are the times when the US regime and its clients could "generate" and mold ground reality to their liking through mere media fabrications, propaganda and lies. Now they shout loudly, and they shout a lot but emerging powers keep doing their own thing with success.

This brings me to the concluding remark: the timing of this sudden eruption of 'atrocities propaganda' versus Russia is telling. It hints at severe desperation on the part of NATO and its Ukrainian allies. The Ukrainian armed forces have been inflicted such important losses and their outlook is so grim that they and their western sponsors are reduced to resorting to uncontrolled, all out demonization of their adversary. Some are sore losers, and the sheep among the audience will go on feeling comfortable inside their fictive bubbles.

Last edited:
In urban combat, even with the most sophisticated precision-guided weapons, a civilian to military casualty rate of 1 to 1 is generally expected. In other terms, a certain amount of civilians unfortunately are likely to succumb to the fighting, even if no war crime is committed, even if they aren't targeted, even if no disproportionate force is used.

I wonder how difficult it'd be for Ukrainian NATO sidekicks and their extremist paramilitary auxiliaries to simply collect corpses of civilians who might have perished in this way, place them here and there to suggest they were simply executed by the Russians and stage an extensive propaganda campaign.

Speaking of which, did you notice how this type of propaganda has gained momentum since circa a week ago? As if for the entire previous month, relatively few such crimes were committed and that all of a sudden, Russians decided to go on a rampage, for whatever strange reason.

All of a sudden, in tune with the general propagandistic onslaught, "condom boxes" are supposedly found in the pockets of fallen Russian troops - they didn't really need them before late March, but now they seemingly do. Or, perhaps have the frisking skills of Ukrainian soldiers and neo-nazis taken a sudden, miraculous upwards turn. Of course, just purchasing such an item, putting it next to a dead Russian and photographing the scene is inconceivable. It'd be too hard / too costly an endeavor considering how little gain it would offer in terms of conditioning gullible masses against Moscow... not.

Any actual, definitive proof for systematic Russian war crimes? Nope. I've not seen a single one to date. Quite peculiar really, considering that in this day and age, at least one such document would have been likely to leak if allegations leveled against the Russian army were accurate. You know, something along the lines of the footage recorded by Australian occupation troops in Afghanistan, which shows them executing multiple unarmed Afghan civilians. But we're asked to believe this was an "isolated incident" by "lone wolves" who will be handed "appropriate punishment", while in the case of Russian forces, it's supposedly standard practice despite the lack of undisputable evidence.

Again, we see zero critical thinking among certain sheepish elements who seem happy about getting brainwashed by NATO. It's all about bias and/or pent up resentment (depending on each individual case). Not that it'll make much of a difference on the battlefield though. The times when the US regime and its clients could "generate" and mold ground reality to their liking through mere media fabrications, propaganda and lies are gone. Now they shout loudly, and they shout a lot but emerging powers keep doing their own thing with success.

This brings me to the concluding remark: the timing of this sudden eruption of 'atrocities propaganda' versus Russia is telling. It hints at severe desperation on the part of NATO and its Ukrainian allies. The Ukrainian armed forces have been inflicted such important losses and their outlook is so grim that they and their western sponsors are reduced to resorting to uncontrolled, all out demonization of their adversary. Some are sore losers, and the sheep among the audience will keep feeling comfortable inside their fictive bubbles.

USA (Banderites) are pathological liars.
colinpowell.JPG

I think how the West is pushing Finland and Sweden to join NATO is a double standard.

What if China-Japan-Korea suddenly creates a NATO alike military alliance for the sake of defending themselves against Russia.

The same with all Muslim countries in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, and SE Asia.

No?

Maybe Yes?

USA and EU are definitely going to say a big NO..!

And then why should Finland and Sweden join NATO then?
Ask Japan, and South Korea on whether or not they want to join China to form a Chinese NATO first, this is the issue here, Country have its own right to choose which alliance they want to make, it is not up to Russia or China to force people to join or not to join a certain alliance. Force them like that and you will get a war, it's that simple.

If and when Japan and South Korea really want to join China and form an Asian NATO, then we can talk about how US/EU would response.

Otherwise, whether or not Sweden and Finland join NATO is none of your and mine business, it is solely the citizens of that country, except it may be for me because I have Swedish Citizenship and my wife is Swedish

For weeks.. really?
So why publish them only on the 4th of April?

Just because they have SAT image does not mean they are getting looked at. Bucha was completely under Russian control, there aren't really any point to look at SAT image on Bucha unless Ukrainian is looking for a push.

Also, from the image, if we don't know there are civilian litter on the street because people did went in and look at it, you cannot discern just from the image alone that those are body (I mean if you really say you can see bodies in those image, you have probably unbelievable vision) and even if you can discern they are bodies, it could not possibly to discern whether or not they are dead soldier or dead civilian. Unless you can tell me from the look of the image you can tell these people (That they are people first) are wearing civilian clothes.

You are looking at those image with the benefit of the hindsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom