What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russia repeats claim it didn't attack Ukraine, saying it was forced to defend to pro-Kremlin regions​

By this logic the PLA can attack Kuala Lumpur because there is a Chinatown. I am pretty sure the chinese there want to belong to China. I was there.

Brain dead Russian logic

It's ridiculous how Russia risk soldiers lives because they dont provide them with a encrypt telecommunications that today price is almost free.

By this logic the PLA can attack Kuala Lumpur because there is a Chinatown. I am pretty sure the chinese there want to belong to China. I was there.

Brain dead Russian logic
Yeah the Ukrainians were geniuses to attack pro-Russian at the same time the Russians amassed 200k troops who were in Belarus and Russian borders of Ukraine.

It's ridiculous how Russia risk soldiers lives because they dont provide them with a encrypt telecommunications that today price is almost free.
What was it that the Russian Commander responded when a Russian soldier complained about lack of body armor? Steel yourself son!

Also NATO outlet using their old tricks saying Russian make sex slave out of Ukrainian.

Also NATO outlet using their old tricks saying Russian make sex slave out of Ukrainian.

And in the meantime the chair from UK shamelessly refused to convene a meeting in UNSC requested by Russia which is calling for an independent investigation in Bucha supported by the the UN Secretary General.

Commonsense tells me, this is a part of a ongoing propaganda campaign and psyop by the 5 eye alliances against Russia. It is very dirty but soon a NWO initiated by China-India-Russia will soon emerged.

There are growing signs of unrests in the formation all over EU and UK due to the rising food and commodities price and very high inflation e.g. Italy, France, Spain, etc.
French President Macron popularity has dipped as a result.

Olaf Scholtz is in deep shit due to his blunder.

Please yourself if you choose to believe all these trash news. They can't be corroborated.

What do you think was responsible for these civilians killings in Ukraine while they were behind Russian lines , and for example, if you take a Pow captive under Geneva rules he’s a prisoner you take care of keep safe until handed over to authorities. so again I’m asking you Ukrainian civilians were under occupied Russian forces rule. So what happened to them ?

That is why I am generally ignoring all these tweets, allegations as IMO they are most fake and fabricated on purpose.

Biden has a allocated a huge sum for such purpose for propaganda in his annual budget.

And who is paying for this unproductive allocation.

The US taxpayers of course. But once these rascals are in office, there is nothing much they can do except useless ranting - just wait till the next election and that will be years way.

Democracy???

What is that

What do you think was responsible for these civilians killings in Ukraine while they were behind Russian lines , and for example, if you take a Pow captive under Geneva rules he’s a prisoner you take care of keep safe until handed over to authorities. so again I’m asking you Ukrainian civilians were under occupied Russian forces rule. So what happened to them ?
Why are you asking? You know he's either gonna say it's fake, or claim that the Ukrainians/NATO/USA did it.

You can't argue with dishonesty, because dishonesty very goal is spreading misinformation.

If he's done with Ukraine yes he could dare do it after rebuilding his forces. What should Finland do?
Join NATO. Considering Russia can barely handle Ukraine, attacking Finland (especially now of all times) is suicidal. Finland would rip Russia's forces apart.

Let an independent investigations be carried out. God only knows who did it?

But why are you in such a hurry to point your finger at the Russian and assign the blame to them? Taking side.

Based on tales, track records in Dombass and other Eastern Provinces over the past 8 years and IMO these neo-nazi AZOV battalion are capable of commiting such atrocities. That will be my main suspects.

Why do you assumed the Russian soldiers are so stupid to leave such evidences behind?

Stop all your nonsense and your low IQ comments.

It is a complete waste of my time educating trolls like you.

We all know why Khmer Krom like you from South Vietnam hate the North Vietnamese.
Nonsense
I am a neutral observer. I want to share with you my experiences.
The chinese in Kuala Lumpur speak chinese, they eat chinese, dress chinese clothes. I was there I thought I was in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom