What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone interested in documenting transgression by NATO and their proxies should download this immediately, and transfer it to an external storage device. Don't be lazy. No doubt they'll have it removed from the entire web quite shortly.

Not sure I'm in a mood watch these right now, but from the reactions here it seems that when it comes to evidence, this is more like it. Unfortunately for NATO and their client regimes though, it looks to be depicting not Russia but their own camp busy doing what it has historically excelled at i.e. war crimes.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2022-04-05 Patrick Lancaster News Today.png

And please go tell it to Scott Ritter Jr., former Marine Corps intelligence officer, former UN arms inspector, a knowledgeable and experienced analyst of military affairs no doubt, whom I basically cited. Source:

Impressive interview by the way, and mandatory viewing from start to finish for anyone interested in lifting the veil of NATO propaganda.

Now I'm no expert myself and have no time to conduct in depth research on every detail, but with regards to a concrete piece of information like this, I had/have no special reason to doubt Ritter's word.

At any rate, this was irrelevant to my comment anyway because it's not as if the Ukrainians have published pictures of thousands of killed civilians, is it. So even with a civilian to military casualty ratio of 1 to 10, there'd be enough non-combatant losses to be used for staging a formidable propaganda show. Especially considering that Ukrainian military casualties are estimated by competent sources to range anywhere between 15.000 and 30.000 at this point (not that it would be decisive to my argument, once again).

What I do know a thing or two about, however, is propaganda, in particular western and zionist concocted propaganda. And I have to maintain my core statement that irrefutable evidence of supposed Russian war crimes, let alone systematic ones is yet to surface.
First of all, I don't know nor care who this "Scott Ritter" is or what he did.

Anybody can say anything on the internet, to be honest? I don't know why he said that, but as I said, unless you can find me any battle where there is a 1:1 casualty regarding Civilian and Combatant death, I will agree with what he said.

As I said, even at the height of WW2, the ratio is not 1:1 (probably with the exception of the 2 atomic bomb.)

Iwo Jima saw a ratio of 2: 1 when there are about 20000 IJN soldier killed with approximately 8000 civilian death.

And Okinawa ratio is similar, where you have around 110,000 killed and discounting civilian that fought you are looking at between 50,000 to 80,000 civilian killed.

And both battle are famous for indiscriminating urban warfare.

The ratio are closer to 1:1 if you compare "Casualty" instead of killed.

And finally, if you look at the body in Bucha, you will see their hand with fingernail attached but the skin under it is blacken, that indicate the body are between 1 to 2 weeks of decomposition. Which is between Autolysis and Bloating and definitely not before March because none of them show advance stage of liquification (Otherwise their nail would be off of their hand) , Which mean unless you are accusing the Ukrainian sneak inside Russian Controlled Bucha and killed all these people, those are the work of the Russian.

So yes, all these "Civilian and Combatant" death is beside the point.

Anyone interested in documenting transgression by NATO and their proxies should download this immediately, and transfer it to an external storage device. Don't be lazy. No doubt they'll have it removed from the entire web quite shortly.

Not sure I'm in a mood watch these right now, but from the reactions here it seems that when it comes to evidence, this is more like it. Unfortunately for NATO and their client regimes though, it looks to be depicting not Russia but their own camp busy doing what they've historically excelled at i.e. war crimes.
I watched them,they are not as gruesome as footage from Syria,but it shows the narrative of brave and benevolent Ukrainians and "evil Russians" shatter. Of course the people like @mmr @gambit and @kingQamaR will say "Oh that's war".

To confirm when the bodies appeared, and when the civilians were likely killed, the Visual Investigations team at The Times conducted a before-and-after analysis of satellite imagery. The images show dark objects of similar size to a human body appearing on Yablonska Street between March 9 and March 11. The objects appear in the precise positions in which the bodies were found after Ukrainian forces reclaimed Bucha, as the footage from April 1 shows. Further analysis shows that the objects remained in those position for over three weeks.

https://vp.nyt.com/video/2022/04/04/99816_1_4-bucha-gif_wg_720p.mp4

Maxar Technologies Inc. is a space technology company headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, United States..It means they had these satellite pictures and data since March 11.. but showing them on April 4.. Strange .. is the least to say!
As I said, just because they had took those image back in March 11 that does not mean they are being looked at, it may not be picked up by people, SAT image is SAT image, unless someone are there to see it, it will just stay that, a bunch of photo in a pile, and as I explained, unless there is a reason for people to see it, it will get buried. They are taking it out now because there were report that civilian were killed in the area. Otherwise it would not have any value on that intel. I mean, there are tons of ISTAR drone, satellite image for people to process, not all of them are gonna be look at.

You only look at stuff that you are planning to do, you don't have time, nor resource to process everything.

On the other hand, how does that alter the fact when they release it now? The image was taken back in March 11, right? Then that would already had happened and recorded.

Not sure I'm in a mood watch these right now, but from the reactions here it seems that when it comes to evidence, this is more like it. Unfortunately for NATO and their client regimes though, it looks to be depicting not Russia but their own camp busy doing what they've historically excelled at i.e. war crimes.
Hmmm if there is no "war" according to russia aren't russian's just terrorist's ?

Bro, you just killed it. That was HORRIBLE, EVIL and DISGUSTING by the ukrainians........:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:...........I now have a severe headache and am on the verge of throwing up after watching the first clip......:bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:
The worst video I have seen is the beheading of the Russian soldier by Chechen islamists.

I was disturbed for about a week and others I've talked with about it,told me it took them some days or weeks too,to get it out of their mind. That was the most horrible one. And unfortunately there are so many other gruesome videos from Syria,by the "moderate rebels",that you reach to a point where you think that executing them by shooting is relatively ok.

I saw a guy executed with DhsK from like...2-3 meters distance by jihadist terrorists.

And there's a video of Turkish soldiers executing 2 Kurdish female fighters with G3s.

Did you read my comment at all?

I did not discount there are SAT image on Bucha, I said even if there is SAT image, that does not mean someone is there and watch it. I have had handle over 20,000 image when I was doing TOC in Afghanistan, that does not mean I have to read EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, you prioritize which intel you need, seeing Bucha had ALREADY captured by Russian. What value of intel can the Ukrainian glim from it? Why would Ukraine read those intel from Bucha unless they are making a push.

Dude, make sure you know what you are talking about before challenge other people, I don't get this "Military Professional" title by accident. I know what I am talking about, you? I don't know.

Thats the point. I am not "military professional" (whatever it means), but even the television of your country (and most other countries) show in their programs how a spy satelite works - and that since decades - and what it can see and how the "pictures" are evaluated, also automatically with support of programs.

Also Bucha was front section to Kiew. And as front section it was inspected and evaluated every day for sure. Even the smallest changes.

Obviously NATO is lying.

These liars are famous for Dresden massacre. It's a shame that Germany is a NATO member state since Americans have blood of innocent German citizens in their hands.

Thats the point. I am not "military professional" (whatever it means), but even the television of your country (and most other countries) show in their programs how a spy satelite works - and that since decades - and what it can see and how the "pictures" are evaluated, also automatically with support of programs.

Also Bucha was front section to Kiew. And as front section it was inspected and evaluated every day for sure. Even the smallest changes.
It have nothing to do with "Ability" to use Satellite or how it was used. It it about "MILITARY VALUE" of any such intel.

Once the Russian had moved on from Bucha and into Irpin on March 6, Irpin, NOT Bucha, is the focal point of the Russian Invasion for the Ukrainian. There may be sporadic intel coming from Busch, but unless it have to go up to that particular street, intel people MAY NOT pick up that intel.

Dude, just because Bucha is on the frontline with Kyiv, that does not mean every street of Bucha have to be monitored anytime 24/7. How hard is it to understand?? There are like 120 street in Bucha, are you saying Ukraine should put 120 people to disseminate intel 24/7?

Bucha.jpg

All I can say is, you watched too much TV, you really dont know how stuff actually worked.

Last edited:
Once the Russian had moved on from Bucha and into Irpin on March 6, Irpin, NOT Bucha, is the focal point of the Russian Invasion for the Ukrainian. There may be sporadic intel coming from Busch, but unless it have to go up to that particular street, intel people MAY NOT pick up that intel.

Wow! So the E373 doesnt matter any more since Irpin was taken by russian troops? Come on! Stop talking trash!

Screenshot 2022-04-05 121206.png

Wow! So the E373 doesnt matter any more since Irpin was taken by russian troops? Come on! Stop talking trash!

View attachment 830757
Dude, you are funny.

Why E373 is important to begin with? Can you name me some reason other than it is a main road? Was that a MSR? Was that a FARP? Was that a deployment center or staging area??

Do you even know what you want to look for as a legitimate intelligence? Just because it is a road, which is used to travel, that does not mean they are an more "important" than any of the back road, just in case you are wondering, military invasion dont usually travel thru main road, they are called "Main Supply Route" for a reason, They are used in supply, when we are talking about a head strong invasion, MSR usually are ignored.

So, again, please tell me what E373 is so important it warrant a 24/7 peg? You really should go back and watch TV...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom