What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO most of the video posted in here cannot be corroborated.

I just wondered how did the Ukrainians took those aerial pictures?

With their old Soviet era warplanes. Are they still flying?

Thats a dumb move but we are on the first to nuke anyway so who cares , those morons in our goverment should invest in our own nukes and metods to deliver it not be a storage for some 3rd country...
To me, it is just another fake news as this Polish Minister has been trying to land nuclear weapons on Poland since 2015 but he got rejected.

Cannot be verified.

So i take it the Gave up on " denazification " of Kiev. No " Nazis " in Kiev ?

~
You need to be in Dombass to understand, I am told.
Don't tell it to a jewish survivor of German Nazi holocaust.

So another Azov misdeeds in East Ukraine turned up as Russian misdeeds.

Is it? Seriously none of us know. We see allegation of a dog carcass and the Russia gets the blame.

To me, it is just another fake news as this Polish Minister has been trying to land nuclear weapons on Poland since 2015 but he got rejected.

Cannot be verified.
man stop you post so many incorect info that its not even worth to talk with you :woot:

And yes he did say it but it was a interview for Welt am Sonntag can give you a link to polish paper but doubt you will understand anything :p:

Poland could adopt nuclear weapons?​

Jarosław Kaczyński also declared that Poland was open to the proposal to deploy nuclear weapons in the country. As he assured, Poland may agree to participate in the NATO nuclear weapons sharing program, provided that it is proposed by the United States.

This program provides for the provision of nuclear warheads to NATO members. In the event of war, the attacked countries could use them, but only with the consent of the United States. Nuclear sharing now covers Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey.

Two years ago, during the reign of Donald Trump, the American ambassador to Warsaw, Georgette Mosbacher, said that if Germany wanted to withdraw from participating in this program, the heads could go to Poland. In an interview for the German newspaper, Jarosław Kaczyński says that such storage of nuclear weapons in Poland could effectively scare Russia away.

The deputy prime minister for security mentioned participation in "Nuclear sharing" a few days ago in an interview for "Gazeta Polska", judging that it is still unrealistic. As a citizen, I can say that I would like Poland to have nuclear weapons. As a responsible politician, I must assess this idea as unrealistic - he said.

NATO countries have their mutual defense treaty to back up each other, hence Russia is bearing their weapons delivery stoically.
What if Russia sends a conventional ICBM into Australia as a retaliation for the above? I suspect nobody is going to retaliate on behalf of Australia..
You have no idea do you? Yes let them send a conventional ICBM at australia, see how that work out for him. Trey reading about ANZUS treaty. Its a guarantee as strong as NATO. It would be safer if russia attacks Baltics than to attack Australia.

I said conventional ICBM.
I am sure Russia will avoid the US troops.
It will be to make a political point, deter the others and also advertise it's prowess.
Australia is out of it's league here, and becoming more loyal than the emperor himself 😀

Australia has crise missiles, F-35's, AWACS, growlers, soon will have nuclear submarines (but not nukes) that could sink the Russian navy. I dont think Russia has a chance against australia. Its an island in the middle of nowhere and Russias navy and airforce would get demolished if they came even close.

Last edited:
Can he prove it?

Biden called Putin a butcher.

That is just their personal opinion and allegation.

Politicians say the darndest thing.

We need evidences not empty words.

Its a women. Guess the very fact that a foreign minister is female is too much for you to endure.

We have evidence. Enough evidence to send more weapons to Ukraine and more sanctions on russia.

man stop you post so many incorect info that its not even worth to talk with you :woot:

And yes he did say it but it was a interview for Welt am Sonntag can give you a link to polish paper but doubt you will understand anything :p:

According to the latest UN figures 1,081 civilians have been confirmed killed since the Russian invasion began nearly four weeks ago, although it said the death toll is much higher.

A mass grave was found in Mariupol, with the head of the UN human rights monitoring mission in Ukraine Matilda Bogner saying a team was carrying out assessments.

“One mass grave we’ve been able to get satellite information on, and we estimate that one of those graves holds about 200 people,” she said.

The UN said it was also investigating alleged indiscriminate shelling in Donetsk by the Ukrainian Armed Forces and the beating of those perceived to be pro-Russian by the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom