What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO most of the video posted in here cannot be corroborated.

I just wondered how did the Ukrainians took those aerial pictures?

With their old Soviet era warplanes. Are they still flying?

Drones, ever heared of them?

As for war planes, Russia still has no air superiority over Ukraine and Ukraine still has aircrafts operating. Even helicopters and jets. The footage is done with drones though

Seriously, if RuAF cannot handle a few Mig-29 and a few Su-27 with some outdated SAM, what do you think when Australia bring Patriot missile, F-35 and Growler onto the table?
Australia doesn't operate the Patriot missile defence. Thats the Americans using their own in australia. Australia has a custom built system built by Boeing.

Yeah sure, he sacrifced 15.000 soldiers, got thousands of tanks, almost 100 helicopters and dozens of jets destroyed...all to tie down ukraine army...which was not tied down and now hunts his troops even as they run away.

Its 5 weeks war now and he has not even got mariupol. Time to finish them off.

According to you he does not want mariupol either since it has not fallen.

He simply cant, his army is junk.

Did he plan losing 7 generals too?
Just on this alone, if this was how Poutine planned to 'tie down' the Ukrainian Army, Poutine should be court martialed then shot. Reading the Russia supporters here trying to salvage face for Russia, you really want their countries' military leaderships to be filled with people like them.

Jarosław Kaczyński has been trying to convince the US to station nuclear weapon in Poland since 2015 and was rejected by the Polish Government back in 2016.

Thia hawkish deputy PM is trying hard again today and is oblivious to the consequences.

Will the US agree to it?

A real Cuban Missile Crisis will be in the making then and it is reckless and nonsensical nationalistic character like yourself that created a situation that surely endangered Europe and the while world today.

:nono:

@CAPRICORN-88 you support those crimes?
Can you prove to me that it is indeed the Russian who did that?

More like the handiwork of Neo-nazi terrorists who you support.

I only see victims.
Are they actors?

Zalensky is na actor and staging a propaganda is no big deal for him and his team.

Just on this alone, if this was how Poutine planned to 'tie down' the Ukrainian Army, Poutine should be court martialed then shot. Reading the Russia supporters here trying to salvage face for Russia, you really want their countries' military leaderships to be filled with people like them.

Putin supporters now even support the war crimes that are uncovered in the areas now cleaned from russian presence. They have no shame. The things we see in Bucha are like stuff last seen in Europe in 1945. And @CAPRICORN-88 applauds it. Sickening

Australia doesn't operate the Patriot missile defence. Thats the Americans using their own in australia. Australia has a custom built system built by Boeing.
noted

This war is indeed very educational seeing all the unfounded angers and emotion by people over events that does not even concerned them.

Ukrainian needs humanitarian supports not more weapons to kill each others.

LNR soldiers. truly cannon fodder

FPakun6XEAMSg4X.jpg

FPakun9X0AEf-Pp.jpg

This war is indeed very educational seeing all the unfounded angers and emotion by people over events that does not even concerned them.

Ukrainian needs humanitarian supports not more weapons to kill each others.

We send both. Humaniterian support for Ukraine and weapons to destroy russian army. Now we also have to send teams to note all the russian war crimes

Putin supporters now even support the war crimes that are uncovered in the areas now cleaned from russian presence. They have no shame. The things we see in Bucha are like stuff last seen in Europe in 1945. And @CAPRICORN-88 applauds it. Sickening
You are getting personal because you are running out of steam and reason to support the demonization of another race and a nation.

Are you a racist?

All we required from you is evidences of your allegations and not blind partisan support for one side. It does not concerned me but I only see fake news, nuances and manipulated video clips.

Show me one that can be verified.

Whether it is a Ukrainian or a Russia victory, is a matter of days or weeks ahead. I can waited and see and seriously I don't care who wins.

You are getting personal because you are running out of steam and reason to support the demonization of another race and a nation.

Are you a racist?

All we required from you is evidences of your allegations and not blind partisan support for one side. It does not concerned me but I only see fake news, nuances and manipulated video clips.

Show me one that can be verified.

Whether it is a Ukrainian or a Russia victory, is a matter of days or weeks ahead. I can waited and see and seriously I don't care who wins.

You laugh about massacres on women and children. Youngest victims in Bucha are said to be 6 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom