What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1649002807883.png

Patriarch Kirill

What is authentic about Kadyarov's "orcs" is the Chechens are kicking arse in Mariupol. You beloved Azov Neo Nazis are wearing civilian and women clothes when they want to get out. The Chechen warriors are going through room by room and building by building to take the battle to those Azov Neo Nazis since your fellow Neo Nazi 'fighters' chose to hide amongst civilians.

Where and when? And who are the we?

Starts with Germany.
First helmet from Germany and that will feed the Ukrainian I bet and now weapons to get them killed.

Zalensky is asking civilians to fight against trained soldiers. It is an act of murder.

And you are so supportive of the murderous decree by an Actor cum President.

We see what happens when Russians take ukrainian citizens, they murder evryone. Better fight and they do that very sucessful.

Really. While you encourage these kids to hold guns. Stop the hypocrisy.
IMO you just love war and killing.

Grow up or move your family to the war zone in Ukraine. Then you will experience the reality of a war.

If you survive, you may actually grow up to be a better man.

Contrary to you i have friends in Ukraine who i know through my sport. I know what they go through and their bravery is inspiring. Your propaganda will die together with the russian soldiers.

The warcrimes by the US and allies are well documented.

Australian government tells ICC it should not investigate alleged war crimes in Palestine​

Prosecutor rejects Australia’s argument International Criminal Court has no jurisdiction because Palestine is ‘not a state’
Ben Doherty
@bendohertycorro
Sat 9 May 2020 16.00 EDT
1 year old

The Australian government has told the International Criminal Court it should not investigate alleged war crimes in Palestine because Palestine is “not a state”, arguing the court prosecutor’s investigation into alleged attacks on civilians, torture, attacks on hospitals, and the use of human shields, should be halted on jurisdictional grounds.
Australia was lobbied to make the submission to the court by Israel, which is not a party to the court. But the office of the prosecutor has rejected Australia’s argument, saying it had not formally challenged Palestine’s right to be a party to the court before.
In December, the ICC’s office of the prosecutor concluded a five-year preliminary examination of the “situation in the state of Palestine”, concluding there were reasonable grounds to believe that war crimes have been, or are being, committed in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip by members of the Israeli Defence Forces, Hamas and other Palestinian armed groups, and members of the Israeli authorities.
“I am satisfied that war crimes have been or are being committed in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip,” the prosecutor Fatou Bensouda said. “There are no substantial reasons to believe that an investigation would not serve the interests of justice.”

Continued...

The last resort of all Putler trolls. When nothing helps...Libya! Iraq! Hyrule! Mushroom Kingdom.

Seems like some of the sanctions may be repealed based on peace discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom